Field force training

Unregistered

Field force training

So how is the field force training going. Has everyone been issue there protective gear, helmets, masks etc. we all have seen the absolutely dismal response the last time. Will the HCSO be prepared this time, because from what I am reading when the democrats loose the response is going to be violence in the streets, their words not mine. Not protesting but violence. Or will chad fail again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So how is the field force training going. Has everyone been issue there protective gear, helmets, masks etc. we all have seen the absolutely dismal response the last time. Will the HCSO be prepared this time, because from what I am reading when the democrats loose the response is going to be violence in the streets, their words not mine. Not protesting but violence. Or will chad fail again.
    Whatever ya crazy conspiracy theorist!

Unregistered
    Field force training? I’m a detective and they took my active shooter vest away a couple years ago and never gave them back to us. I can’t even protect myself if I happen to drive past a school being shot up. You really think we can get riot gear if we can’t even provide the most basic protective gear to all sworn personnel??

Unregistered
    Field force training? I’m a detective and they took my active shooter vest away a couple years ago and never gave them back to us. I can’t even protect myself if I happen to drive past a school being shot up. You really think we can get riot gear if we can’t even provide the most basic protective gear to all sworn personnel??
    We need Walter Heinrich back as sheriff

Unregistered

Buttercup

So grab your issued vest (if it still fits) and get your ass inside the school. It’s full of people that don’t have any vest or weapon and they’re counting on you to help them.

Maybe that’s what happened at Marjorie Douglas Stoneman? Maybe the resource Deputy that turned tail and ran did so because he didn’t have his “active shooter vest”. Or maybe he was just a coward.

Unregistered
    So grab your issued vest (if it still fits) and get your ass inside the school. It’s full of people that don’t have any vest or weapon and they’re counting on you to help them.

Maybe that’s what happened at Marjorie Douglas Stoneman? Maybe the resource Deputy that turned tail and ran did so because he didn’t have his “active shooter vest”. Or maybe he was just a coward.
    I’ll be the first through that door, but the point is we should be equipped to do so as safely as possible given our agency size and budget. Rookies are driving Tahoes and we brag about all this great equipment and resources we have, but the Sheriff can’t even provide the most basic safety equipment that he already stripped from us?

Unregistered

Or perhaps you are the coward like your sheriff is. Any sheriff that buckles down to the demands of the new political flavor of the month is a motherfckn coward and not a leader!!!! I bet you have never been in a fight?? Lol... azzscum. Law enforcement leaders follow the law not citizens who have never done our job. Not I am not JT. Fuk JT he is also scum.