Risk mitigation
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Risk mitigation

Unregistered

Risk mitigation

Its getting close to the election. TIS got shot at last night, in the burg of course. Place your bets on how long before the man pulls them north of 40th ave at least until after the election. We cant have them defending themselves in the boudaries of our favourite dying municipality in an election year after all.

Unregistered
    Any suspects or arrest made.

Unregistered
    I’m sure George Steffen has a plan in place. Ahahahahshaha. Go get em George. Use that experienced cop brain of yours now. Big dope. I can see him questioning why they got shot at. They explain. Then he says, “what does that mean?” No one can answer that question correctly. He’s such a piece of shit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m sure George Steffen has a plan in place. Ahahahahshaha. Go get em George. Use that experienced cop brain of yours now. Big dope. I can see him questioning why they got shot at. They explain. Then he says, “what does that mean?” No one can answer that question correctly. He’s such a piece of shit.
    Not to worry the story will take a different narrative. Next thing you know it’ll be a backfire from a car with no proof or evidence that a gun was ever fired. It’s a wrap.

Unregistered
    Will the Sheriff stand up for his people like this Ohio Sheriff???

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=35...sgB9IfCWVfAOUn

Ohio Sheriff: "If You Shoot at the Police, We'll Shoot Back"
    "I will not allow my deputies or any law enforcement officer in Butler County to take the abuse I have seen over the past several months. If you come to this county expecting a free pass to harm one of my men or women in uniform keep in mind, nothing in life is free," Butler County Sheriff Richard K. Jones said.

Unregistered
    Will the Sheriff stand up for his people like this Ohio Sheriff???

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=35...sgB9IfCWVfAOUn

Ohio Sheriff: "If You Shoot at the Police, We'll Shoot Back"
    "I will not allow my deputies or any law enforcement officer in Butler County to take the abuse I have seen over the past several months. If you come to this county expecting a free pass to harm one of my men or women in uniform keep in mind, nothing in life is free," Butler County Sheriff Richard K. Jones said.
    Gualtieri will never say that. It's not part of his script designed by Mayor Kriseman and SPPD Chief Holloway. It might offend the BLM crowd and lose votes to Santana. Or upset the review board.

Unregistered
    You guys are some of the most lousy and lazy cops I have ever worked with. So glad I went to the other side of the bay!!!

Unregistered
    Well bye d bag

Unregistered
    You guys are some of the most lousy and lazy cops I have ever worked with. So glad I went to the other side of the bay!!!
    So you guys at tearing up over there. POS Dugan, Cronister and let’s not forget Castor. I’m sure your a great addition to a dysfunctional liberal bunch.thanks for leaving now go paint some BLM graffiti on more streets.

Unregistered
    Dugan, Cronister, Castor = Holloway, Gualtieri, Kriseman. Same liberal policies, same non-existent backup.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast