Breaking News! FDLE kicks PBA out, welcomes FOP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Breaking News! FDLE kicks PBA out, welcomes FOP

Breaking News! FDLE kicks PBA out
    Breaking News! FDLE kicks PBA out.
    FDLE agents have had enough of PBAs shenanigans and non performance and kicked PBA out. In a resounding butt kicking nearly three to one, FDLE has ended their long time relationship and went FOP.
    They cited cowardly and weak leadership among the PBAs as one of the reasons for leaving.
    Currently there are approximately 10 agencies in the formal process of replacing PBA More agencies are in the beginning stages of switching.

Unregistered

Hate to say it

Hate to say it but I told you so. Steadman just isn’t that guy that can lead. He’s a follower at best.
    Steadmans’ skills shine when he starts rumors, backstabs, sidesteps work, blames others and avoids responsibility but otherwise he is not a shinning star.
    I was surprised when he was recruited to the PBA in the first place. That’s when I told many here in our own department god help us.

Unregistered

Fyi

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3207328]Hate to say it but I told you so. Steadman just isn’t that guy that can lead. He’s a follower at best.
    Steadmans’ skills shine when he starts rumors, backstabs, sidesteps work, blames others and avoids responsibility but otherwise he is not a shinning star.
    I was surprised when he was recruited to the PBA in the first place. That’s when I told many here in our own department god help us.[/QUOT

FYI Steadman was not recruited he was elected to that spot. If you are not happy with the way he runs things vote him out, stop talking sh*t and do something.

Unregistered
    I remember Steadman as a rep here at HPD then he befriended Rivera who brought him to the PBA not long after Steadman went to work at MDPD.

Unregistered
    I think we should kick PBA out as well

Unregistered
    PBA lost 18 departments in the last 4 weeks. Things are going south quickly

Unregistered
    FOP just announces via Facebook that another 3 units left the PBA. It’s like a movement against PBA. Rightfully so!

Unregistered
    PBA lost 9 departments in recent weeks and more are in line to leave as the process permits

Unregistered
    FOP was invited to the White House. But, no PBA. How’s to show who has influence and who doesn’t.

Unregistered
    PBA is like little legue in the labor world. Fop are major leaguers. Big difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast