Cpl Jackie Stephens - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Waste of Money

Cpl Gas Station needs his own zip code these days. Him, Collins, mccreepie, meadows, mcvay, gittner suicise girl, and a couple others are gone or will be gone. too much for a small place like this. and king carlos with his merry men? way too much waste. oh and that little guy who watches cartoons in his car all shift..... all of them waste.

Unregistered

IA anyone?

No IA into the unreported domestic violence or the issue at an incident involving (possibly) illegal 55 &52 as well as ties to criminal elements in the shady areas of Miami Gardens? What gives? Might the new times get certain notifications first?

Unregistered

We want more

So, we’ve spelled out that he’s lazy, incompetent and may have had some off duty issues like suspended driver license for not paying child support, unreported domestic violence a few years ago, showed up on a scene involving a family member giving the officer a bunch of crap (dressed like he’s not a professional at all), mixes with some shady elements in Miami Gardens, goes int the Shell Station in complete disarray (bet you had to look that one up Jackie) police car running, windows open, police issued gun belt with firearm on the seat, and the gas station cameras have been recording this for years? WTF? Others get IAs for being in a different union and dragged through broken glass for nothing. Defund Stephens! No Justice No Peace!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, we’ve spelled out that he’s lazy, incompetent and may have had some off duty issues like suspended driver license for not paying child support, unreported domestic violence a few years ago, showed up on a scene involving a family member giving the officer a bunch of crap (dressed like he’s not a professional at all), mixes with some shady elements in Miami Gardens, goes int the Shell Station in complete disarray (bet you had to look that one up Jackie) police car running, windows open, police issued gun belt with firearm on the seat, and the gas station cameras have been recording this for years? WTF? Others get IAs for being in a different union and dragged through broken glass for nothing. Defund Stephens! No Justice No Peace!
    Why you be doing him like dis. He aint did nuttin... ever at all in his career. Truly a waste of a police uniform for 3 decades.... At least that old spanish lady worked with kids. Oh did that woman from the elemenatry school come in to complain about him and his inappropriate suggestions? If so, brian probably swept it under the rug. Hey nipples bet you never knew about him touching a woman on a domestic call at the point building. He'll get caught up in something and make daddy look bad.

Unregistered
    Unbelievable, I see him couple of days ago looking like an old African American Homeless man with part of a uniform on. His absolute disregard for professionalism is so obvious. And Noriega thinks he’s got the PD under control. Totally pathetic.

Unregistered

Fat Butt

He’s a slob, he’s garbage and he’s a rude ahole. Can’t spell police work let alone do it!!

Unregistered
    The other day I couldn’t help but notice all the minorities in this place that are stuck in non-supervisory positions. There are no women in upper levels of management. I only see one race overtly and excessively represented in the upper levels of management around here. This particular community has grown throughout the years with an increasing ethnically diverse and racial component. As of recently, Hispanics and Women make-up a majority of the resident population. But the depts. upper level of management, hell even lower levels of mgmt. are not adequately or fairly represented with the community we serve.

Maybe there are NO qualified minorities or women. Maybe there isn’t anyone with qualifications like a college education and supervisory experience to be found around here, maybe we can try a futile nationwide search for supervisors. Hold on, Let me hurry up and start my consulting firm so I can conduct a nationwide search to nominate myself.
    OR maybe, there’s something going on around here.

Unregistered

Cuban Mafia

The other day I couldn’t help but notice all the minorities in this place that are stuck in non-supervisory positions. There are no women in upper levels of management. I only see one race overtly and excessively represented in the upper levels of management around here. This particular community has grown throughout the years with an increasing ethnically diverse and racial component. As of recently, Hispanics and Women make-up a majority of the resident population. But the depts. upper level of management, hell even lower levels of mgmt. are not adequately or fairly represented with the community we serve.

Maybe there are NO qualified minorities or women. Maybe there isn’t anyone with qualifications like a college education and supervisory experience to be found around here, maybe we can try a futile nationwide search for supervisors. Hold on, Let me hurry up and start my consulting firm so I can conduct a nationwide search to nominate myself.
    OR maybe, there’s something going on around here.
    Yes, you’re correct on much of what you say. Cpl Floyd is qualified to be Sgt. Not promoting him showed bias. It’s the Cuban mafia under Nipples running the show.

Unregistered

CPL Gub- Ment

They point to that fat lazy slob and claim he’s a super cpl. He say I be havin a massa degreeee, sheeeeeet mofo! Another Cpl told me they had a supervisor meeting and cpl Shell Station went off saying things can’t no other human being even understand. And after he made some kind of point, he grabbed his crotch and rolled on the floor saying hhehehehe! Looking like he needed a lesson in how to act properly, read, write and exhibit some kind of command of basic English. But, at the end of the day, Brian lets him get away with leaving his departmental issued firearm on the front seat of his police car, Engine running and widows open. How about that unreported DV? How about the suspension on his DL for failure to pay child support?

Unregistered

Irs investigation

Did he report that he was a subject in a tax evasion IRS investigation? Brian knee, no IA. POS! I guess he covers ******* bc his own family is cursed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast