+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Cpl Jackie Stephens

    For the love of Christ do something about this guy. I go to the Shell Station yet again and there he is, walking around in there no police gun belt on, huge belly hanging over his belt line. His pants were literally unconnected and some kind of a Velcro belt was barely keeping his keeping his pants up. His car was by the car wash engine running, and window open so someone could just steal the police gun. It’s been so many times. Noriega, you’re asleep at the wheel. Gi

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Go home

    Go home McVay, you’re drunk behind the wheel again

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Defund

    Brian has allowed that to happen and will always allow that to happen. Jackie has not made a proactive arrest in over 15 years and still needs guidance on 9 out of 10 procedures. He’s a joke run by jokers. Just defundthis money pit of a joke police department.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    The real problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brian has allowed that to happen and will always allow that to happen. Jackie has not made a proactive arrest in over 15 years and still needs guidance on 9 out of 10 procedures. He’s a joke run by jokers. Just defundthis money pit of a joke police department.
    Hey, you’re right on all counts. Jackie can barely read or write, he’s in competent and guess what? He’s on film in the Shell Station like is written, treats citizens rudely and his work product sucks. I know cause I’m a LE. In another jurisdiction and we dealt with him. We looked into him because of his family member got in some crap and he showed up acting stupid. Your department babied your corporal. There has been responses to his residence before and you agency should review him from start to finish. Include his connections with some shady people from bad parts of town. Don’t wait to have another very embarrassing moment by one of your old timers.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey, you’re right on all counts. Jackie can barely read or write, he’s in competent and guess what? He’s on film in the Shell Station like is written, treats citizens rudely and his work product sucks. I know cause I’m a LE. In another jurisdiction and we dealt with him. We looked into him because of his family member got in some crap and he showed up acting stupid. Your department babied your corporal. There has been responses to his residence before and you agency should review him from start to finish. Include his connections with some shady people from bad parts of town. Don’t wait to have another very embarrassing moment by one of your old timers.
    He’s not a bad guy, he’s nobody’s friend. I’m not sure he deserves the beating he’s getting. If any of this crap is true, unreported domestic violence, driver license suspension due to failure to pay child support, multiple responses of law enforcement agencies to his residences, showing up on a scene when his family member(s) was in trouble getting hostile with law enforcement, and being involved with shady characters in shady business in shady parts of town, then it should be investigated thoroughly and concluded. Then you busy bodies can put your name on a public record request, read it, then STFU!!!!

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Brian’s *****

    Just pull the Jackie’s stats for the last 10 years! The fat phuck hasn’t done sh t! He’s a joke.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Due Diligence

    His “protection” will leave him hanging if the heats on him. McCready always wanted Patrol. He should get it and and start with stephens beginning to end background. Them mo rat. The Floyd who is one of our best guys. Then the officers. Fair accros the board. But get stephens outa here. Oh and don’t be surprised if a young lady be coming ing one from a club about something. Cause you know dats how he be rollin.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Do he Be Knowing

    Did the Internal Affairs division of the NBVPD actually look into the claims made by the original poster of the unreported domestic violence at Shell Station crib. That’s something that should be taken seriously.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Defund

    Just go to the beach and save millions. The Mayor and commission need to go. They just bent us over with these new contracts with all the new money. Crazy to think that we have a police secretary making over 90,000.00 a year and over 12 police personnel making 6 figure salaries when there’re are many residents out of work. Screw this commission.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just go to the beach and save millions. The Mayor and commission need to go. They just bent us over with these new contracts with all the new money. Crazy to think that we have a police secretary making over 90,000.00 a year and over 12 police personnel making 6 figure salaries when there’re are many residents out of work. Screw this commission.
    From the chief on down NONE of these people care about any residents or our safety. They only care about making themselves look like the good guys and making (taking) the most money and benefits they can. Their only interest is greed and arrogance. These people are not good people or good employees.
    The city hall folks are only concerned with concentrating power and wielding it anyway they see fit. Most of these folks have forgotten we have representative government through consent of the governed.
    City hall is on the buddy-buddy system. That’s how an individual that was suppose to conduct a nationwide search for a Manager winds up recommending himself for the $175k a year plus benefits for the position. Because you know, he couldn’t find any qualified candidates for the position during the nationwide search (wink,wink).
    The whole lot of these people need to go. A ballot initiative should do the trick.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •