Rookie needs help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Rookie needs help

I need a little assistance. I’m being harassed by my supervisor and I don’t know what else to do can someone help me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I need a little assistance. I’m being harassed by my supervisor and I don’t know what else to do can someone help me.
    Yes. Go suck a D I C K and grow some balls!

Unregistered
    Tell us first what’s he doing to you and who it is and we will help you.

Unregistered
    Steadman Stahl can help you with the first part but he has no idea how to achieve part 2.

Unregistered
    Unless it's sexual harassment, just bid out next shift change. Keep your mouth shut, do your JOB and don't give him/her a chance to mess with you. You will find MANY times in your career, that you come across toxic people. It's just the way it is, deal with it.

Unregistered
    Wow what a 15 you are. Your one of the prime example why this profession is a cancer within itself. As unprofessional this question may be, this is still a co worker asking for assistance. First day on the job or 20 years on, requesting assistance is still requesting assistance. Like the other 15 who responded and actually helped, you can bid off the shift. If its any other harassment that isn't work related like sexual harassment, report it. I understand you wanted you wanted guidance while staying anonymous but unfortunately because of the few cancers in this profession, you won't get the right answer especially on this forum.

Unregistered
    Wow what a 15 you are. Your one of the prime example why this profession is a cancer within itself. As unprofessional this question may be, this is still a co worker asking for assistance. First day on the job or 20 years on, requesting assistance is still requesting assistance. Like the other 15 who responded and actually helped, you can bid off the shift. If its any other harassment that isn't work related like sexual harassment, report it. I understand you wanted you wanted guidance while staying anonymous but unfortunately because of the few cancers in this profession, you won't get the right answer especially on this forum.
    Of course! Because we all know this a true litigate question on an anonymous forum loser! If you don’t know the answer to this BS question, then you are nothing more than PLEA talking crap and posting more BS on an anonymous forum.

Unregistered
    Of course! Because we all know this a true litigate question on an anonymous forum loser! If you don’t know the answer to this BS question, then you are nothing more than PLEA talking crap and posting more BS on an anonymous forum.
    How is this question unprofessional? Maybe you are part of the problem for taking things so personal.

Unregistered
    How is this question unprofessional? Maybe you are part of the problem for taking things so personal.
    Where does it say it was unprofessional? Let me guess.... your a Democrat?!!?

Unregistered
    Thanks God for knowing all the answers. I guess you so narrow minded and don't see the hundreds of other questions asked on this forum. What a adult you are for calling someone a loser. Must you forget the employee assistance program (EPA) is also suppose to be a anonymous resource for us but we all know how anonymous cops problems are.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast