Hummus Gate - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hummus Gate

Unregistered

What what?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey you camel crybaby we all chipped in and bought you a case of sabra hummus from Publix it’s waiting for you in the lunch room refrigerator. Ps your grand mother’s original recipe hummus sucked I wish I never took it. Signed a pompano deputy 😂😂
    There is your answer dummy 🖕

Unregistered
    Isn’t this the same guy that got kicked out of the Cooper City district gym for filling up his gallon jugs of water. Maybe they should have filed a theft report against him. I hope he forgets his yoga mat in the gym and someone takes that.

Unregistered
    What's hysterical is every word on this thread is 100% completely true. The reason he asks 100 questions before going to a call is he looking for a way out of it. He constantly brags it doesn't matter what he does no one has the guts to throw him out of District which is why he wouldn't hesitate writing a theft report and jumping the chain of command for his hummus which the cleaning staff probably threw out by accident.

Unregistered
    Hey there Rene, find that Hummus yet??

Unregistered
    It seems lime someone is trying to hide this post by spamming the site, I wonder who hmmm

Unregistered
    What's hysterical is every word on this thread is 100% completely true. The reason he asks 100 questions before going to a call is he looking for a way out of it. He constantly brags it doesn't matter what he does no one has the guts to throw him out of District which is why he wouldn't hesitate writing a theft report and jumping the chain of command for his hummus which the cleaning staff probably threw out by accident.
    He has always been a masive Douchbag. I hope that the Chief transfers him out.

Unregistered
    Marlos Cartinez stop this thing, making believe it's the Pompano Deputies when it's you.

Unregistered
    Marlos Cartinez stop this thing, making believe it's the Pompano Deputies when it's you.
    im sure its martinez. but honestly, no one care or likes RM too much. he is a snake and a scam artist.

Unregistered
    The Captain can't do anything about it since RM's bff is the Sheriff's Major.

Unregistered
    The Captain can't do anything about it since RM's bff is the Sheriff's Major.
    And i heard about he spends a lot of time at his house during shift and also leaves work early with 5am car 🚗 comes on.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast