Thread: Hummus Gate

Unregistered

Hummus Gate

Where is the Hummus tread???

Unregistered

Hummus gate

looks like its taken off like the hummus was...lmao

Unregistered
    Rene M has never been able to take any criticism, he is only good at blaming Pompano Deputies for his selfish stupidity. Could you imagine being such a self centered snitch to that you write a theft report basically naming all your co workers as subjects without consulting with a supervisor and going over the heads of all the District Sergeants and Lieutenants straight to the Captain. Rene you should be under investigation for violating numerous policies not the other way around.

Unregistered

pompano deps

I can guarantee no pompano dep is worried about no dang hummus that's for sure...they shouldn't even be in the same sentence as this Muhammad guy ...

Unregistered

Put the blame where it belongs. Not RM.

RM is an outstanding deputy. I wouldn't change him for any of the few bad ones who came. Nobody heard his name before one or two Pompano rejects got here and did this. As a matter of fact no one heard about Weston in this website until undeserving, incapable to fit in dummies came here. So many good ones that we could've gotten and we get a bad batch that is putting Weston in the radar and not in a good way. The only one to blame is the idiot who played the joke or deprived te victim of his property. One of two: You are an idiot playing unnecessary bullish jokes or your are a regular thief commuting signal 30 on your fellow deputy. Either way you deserve to be back in Pompano, unless you have the ⚾️⚾️ to come forward, then you could be spared for some humiliating district public humiliation apology.

Unregistered
    Up there 🖕 I meant "Committing instead of commuting".

Unregistered
    When will the chips be available or maybe can someone snag a bag from a food drop.

Unregistered

What?

since ur his attorney...what make u think its a expompano deputy......

Unregistered
    Hey you camel crybaby we all chipped in and bought you a case of sabra hummus from Publix it’s waiting for you in the lunch room refrigerator. Ps your grand mother’s original recipe hummus sucked I wish I never took it. Signed a pompano deputy 😂😂

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey you camel crybaby we all chipped in and bought you a case of sabra hummus from Publix it’s waiting for you in the lunch room refrigerator. Ps your grand mother’s original recipe hummus sucked I wish I never took it. Signed a pompano deputy 😂😂
    RM.
    you are a horrible Deputy and a joke amongst your co- workers I'm sure you already know this. You should hear what you sound like when you are dispatched a call, why the 50 questions, its fuccking weston for crying out loud. You are forever a massive Douchbag! So let me ask you, when they find out who took your hummus are you gonna go forth and prosecute? You are and embarrassment to Weston, the Agency and you to LE. I hope that the Cheif transfers you the fucck out. Really Hummus????

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast