Cerakote

Thread: Cerakote

Unregistered

Cerakote

Hi, I need a firearm cerakoted and was told that a retired PO Hasmi has a business in Hialeah.
    Can anyone provide a QTH.

Thanks

Unregistered
    1933 w 76 st

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    1933 w 76 st
    Thanks Figgy

Unregistered
    Hi, I need a firearm cerakoted and was told that a retired PO Hasmi has a business in Hialeah.
    Can anyone provide a QTH.

Thanks
    Retired??? Hahaha more like pushed out

Unregistered

Tivitabaras

Retired??? Hahaha more like pushed out
    He was one of the few honest & decent police officer not like the majority in the department and I am pretty sure you are one of the Most corrupted cops!

Unregistered
    He was one of the few honest & decent police officer not like the majority in the department and I am pretty sure you are one of the Most corrupted cops!
    He should have stayed in the marines because police work wasn’t for him

Unregistered
    You arent in law enforcement or have NEVER worked with him. If you did, then you'd know he was a drama queen and lazy as f@ck.

Unregistered
    You arent in law enforcement or have NEVER worked with him. If you did, then you'd know he was a drama queen and lazy as f@ck.
    Lazy ? Most of the police officers and civilians being hired are Lazy he would not be the exception. Let’s start with command staff they are never seen ! They are never in their office . K9 refusing to write reports and hardly ever 15 with other units. Motors just the same as K9. Patrol banging dispatcher to get special treatment. The job is being accomplished by a few only

Unregistered
    Hey pendejo, no one is talking about anyone else or any other units. The question came up and was answered. Hasmi was a zero and embarrassed himself out of a job. Dont get it twisted, he never retired.

Gracias