Breaking News! FDLE kicks PBA out

Unregistered

Breaking News! FDLE kicks PBA out

Breaking News! FDLE kicks PBA out.
    FDLE agents have had enough of PBAs shenanigans and non performance and kicked PBA out. In a resounding butt kicking nearly three to one, FDLE has ended their long time relationship and went FOP.
    They cited cowardly and weak leadership among the PBAs as one of the reasons for leaving.
    Currently there are approximately 10 agencies in the formal process of replacing PBA More agencies are in the beginning stages of switching.

Unregistered
    I think the moment has come where we need to leave as well. Too many negative issues has engulfed the PBA and the leadership is known to have leaked information to administrators.
    The list of failures and scandals is long. We must join FDLE and others who have begun the process to remove the PBA

Unregistered
    I understand MDPD is in the early stages of exploring the process of Leaving the PBA. Time will tell but the PBA has fallen off the cliff for sure.

Unregistered
    Lakeland police Department has joined the band wagon to switch from PBA to FOP.

Unregistered
    When are going to kick them Out? They are in bed with the administration and we get shafted.

Unregistered
    Not soon enough. I called the head attorney Andrew nearly 4 months ago. Patiently wait for his return call and after 4-6 weeks I called him back. He apologized and said it got away from him but he would get On my issue immediately. After 2 weeks I called back. It took him 2 days to call back and again he apologized that it got away from him (I guess he forgot he already used that excuse with me) and he would get on it immediately.
    Well, I still haven’t heard from him and I called another lawyer (not PBA) who has an answer within 45 minutes. I agreed to pay him but he said he was embarrassed to charge when it was so easy to find the answer.
    I’m not Calling Andrew back and I’m going to see if he ever calls me back.