+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    City managers announcement to the employees and union

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_AMVG45msY

    Sir you can start laying off people and cut services at the police department. We spending 80% of the day doing nothing on social media.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Mr manager give us a good package and i'm sure all of the seniors will leave this place , clearing many many spots

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Hey rookie, stop asking for a senior package. Stay on your phone all day creating TikTok videos and getting new tattoos. We seniors did our time for little pay and pure love to our profession. You rookies come here cause you can’t find a job and went to college to get a useless degree that landed you this GED profession. This career is for a true cop at heart. You rookies come here an within 6 months on patrol, are scared and look for places to hide. I retired just on time, and trust me, I know your caliber and type. Stop hating on the vets and seniors.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Both the mayor and chief hired outside executives to help them with their dismal work

    We don’t need all these extra fluff positions

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Where Tommy and crew been the last two weeks dealing with trying to bring a conference here and not dealing with this. Unbelievable

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    What Tommy and Matt said this wasn’t going to happen so that must be a hologram making the managers speech. Guess this clown has never gone up against cops he won’t even meet you in person a zoom meeting this will be total chaos. Who’s controlling who speaks who gets cut off. .

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_AMVG45msY

    Sir you can start laying off people and cut services at the police department. We spending 80% of the day doing nothing on social media.
    The city is again, calling for lay off, so they can get you all to vote again, for a pay cut or salary freeze. So, the rookies can keep their jobs. Yet our staff have too many in 6 figured jobs. Cut, staff you don't need so many commanders and Majors. Wouldn't that save you more money, then again go after the little guys again. Laying off patrol officers, is even beyond, your usual daily stupidly. So, it's money NOT officer safety? Patrol is the backbone of any police department, but I guess not MPD, cause you got to have all those staff members. Those Sgt's you have working for the top ranks here making WOW, that a civilian, could do for a lot less. Do away with some of these special units and place them in patrol, when you grow a set of balls and really lay off officers. There are other departments in the city, you can combine to save some $$. So public safety, is really a joke to you, unless you want to be reelected. Officer safety, is only about the $$? Will you all at city hall take a pay cut, compared to those in the police department? As leaders of this city, your a joke! You cut, property taxes, for a election. WoW you guys, what can I say? Your as stupid as stupid can be? Defunding, a major police department, that has for years, did the work, not ONE at city hall could do. I remember the Mayor father, coming to the scene of a police shooting and by passing the officer, not even are you ok and went right up to the 2 victims and began talking to those in Overtown. I see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!! Crespo , has it right, your all posers.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The city is again, calling for lay off, so they can get you all to vote again, for a pay cut or salary freeze. So, the rookies can keep their jobs. Yet our staff have too many in 6 figured jobs. Cut, staff you don't need so many commanders and Majors. Wouldn't that save you more money, then again go after the little guys again. Laying off patrol officers, is even beyond, your usual daily stupidly. So, it's money NOT officer safety? Patrol is the backbone of any police department, but I guess not MPD, cause you got to have all those staff members. Those Sgt's you have working for the top ranks here making WOW, that a civilian, could do for a lot less. Do away with some of these special units and place them in patrol, when you grow a set of balls and really lay off officers. There are other departments in the city, you can combine to save some $$. So public safety, is really a joke to you, unless you want to be reelected. Officer safety, is only about the $$? Will you all at city hall take a pay cut, compared to those in the police department? As leaders of this city, your a joke! You cut, property taxes, for a election. WoW you guys, what can I say? Your as stupid as stupid can be? Defunding, a major police department, that has for years, did the work, not ONE at city hall could do. I remember the Mayor father, coming to the scene of a police shooting and by passing the officer, not even are you ok and went right up to the 2 victims and began talking to those in Overtown. I see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!! Crespo , has it right, your all posers.
    Stand down sailor that’s an order. When I was your age I walked alone up 15th Avenue . I was a one man wrecking machine. I was the straw that stirred the MPD drink. I was there on3rd ave is the night you speak of. I brought order to the situation.


    Submarine airborne OOHRAH.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    What do the Reyes brothers know that they won’t tell us.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stand down sailor that’s an order. When I was your age I walked alone up 15th Avenue . I was a one man wrecking machine. I was the straw that stirred the MPD drink. I was there on3rd ave is the night you speak of. I brought order to the situation.


    Submarine airborne OOHRAH.
    Damn, Ron your a azzhole on all thing. You never walked 15th Ave. by yourself. I know, we worked 10 sector together and you would always disappear to 20 sector. The night of the incident on 3rd ave, you weren't ever saw. If you brought order to the situation, why were we forced to retreat, causing the crime scene, to get destroyed and thus screwing over the officer, who shot? Plus, I remember and others, heard you ask Sgt. Payne and Lt Baldwin, to be placed on station duty at the North end, when we were getting field forces together. When you were told no, it looked like you were ready to cry. So, quit the tough guy act! You are nothing more then a coward, who hides behind a key board. Dreaming up stories for yourself, on what others did in life before coming to MPD. You'll never answer but why did you wait, till after your forced retirement to make these claims of Airborne, Rangers and Seals? You were nothing more then a cook on a sub! Beside in the time of your claiming to go to Ranger school, I already passed it, some time back and I know you would of never made it thru the school. Now, because of the failure rate, there started a RASP course of 4 weeks and later you went to the elite Ranger school. Never in the history or the military did any S.O.N. or S.O.D. gave a order that ALL cooks on a sub get airborne trained, especially the elite training that NOT ALL get. HALO and HAHO were for tier 1 operators, first. Yes, special forces "A" teams and Seals got the elite training too BUT never a cook working in a sub! Not all Rangers got the elite airborne training, especially during the time we were in. You went in in what 82-83 range and got out just before your started at MPD in 86 and your whole military time was cooking school, then applying your trade on a sub. Damn, boy you can be a real azzhole, that disrespect all, that served in a combat arms MOS and especially to the family and friends of those that never made it home alive. I bet if we were to look up the word azzhole and lair, a photo of you would be under the definition. I can't believe, that at one time I called you a friend and backed your azz up, when you couldn't handle a call without screaming, like a b!tch in heat on the radio. Please hero, no sauna, dustbowl or anywhere else you can dream up. When you lose and you will, like before run to have me arrested. Isn't that what you did, the last time you got your azz handed to you. You the expect in a many fighting style's? So, Miami High me, avoid telling the truth for once. I mean you got to impress, those that can't reason or think for themselves, right!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •