Bonuses - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bonuses

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You very well might be thankful for that one day. Don’t cut off your nose to spite your face.
    Yes. You're right. Because patrol uses bear cats alllllll the time. Maybe fleet will issue me one for those hostile fraud calls?

Unregistered
    Yes. You're right. Because patrol uses bear cats alllllll the time. Maybe fleet will issue me one for those hostile fraud calls?
    You are an idiot. You are issued a gun and don’t use it every day either. How can you complain about getting better equipment?

Unregistered
    " you show me a bad company and I'll show you bad management". Warren Buffet

Unregistered
    " you show me a bad company and I'll show you bad management". Warren Buffet
    That would be VCSO. They rule by fear. Not a good management style. It was the same with some in the Johnson leadership as well. It’s worse now though. Not a good thing.

Unregistered
    It’s not a trade secret that none of these idiots creating these threads and commenting work at VSO. And, notice every time one of their boys gets put back in their place, challenged, and knocked down a few pegs, they create another thread and talk like they are the biggest insiders. That’s why the thread sounds stupid as usual and the same style idiotic tone. You can tell they have no life and/or viable career prospects.

Unregistered
    It’s not a trade secret that none of these idiots creating these threads and commenting work at VSO. And, notice every time one of their boys gets put back in their place, challenged, and knocked down a few pegs, they create another thread and talk like they are the biggest insiders. That’s why the thread sounds stupid as usual and the same style idiotic tone. You can tell they have no life and/or viable career prospects.
    There is no way these clowns are in public service and represent VSO or any law enforcement agency with they way they carry themselves on here and the lack of professionalism.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12