Ortiz causes dispute in IA over representing an employee on a investigation! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    What did you just say. Who gets an attorney all the time. Exactly PBA. We are FOP which means bring you own representation and hope for the best as you prepare yourself for the worse.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What did you just say. Who gets an attorney all the time. Exactly PBA. We are FOP which means bring you own representation and hope for the best as you prepare yourself for the worse.

Representation??? Papa you get secretaries and gossipers of the admin

Unregistered
    He will NEVER be Staff, he can only dream about it.

Unregistered
    Ortiz will never wear an MPD uniform again. Only at Halloween at his house with Robert Destephan.

Unregistered
    Ortiz will never wear an MPD uniform again. Only at Halloween at his house with Robert Destephan.
    hopefully your not a gambler.

Unregistered
    hopefully your not a gambler.
    Hahaha! Yeah let me know when I’m going to be disappointed. You should had told me A couple of month back to wait sitting down. Come pinga! Loser

Unregistered
    Hahaha! Yeah let me know when I’m going to be disappointed. You should had told me A couple of month back to wait sitting down. Come pinga! Loser
    Ortiz says he will be back soon so he can show stupid Colina how to run the department.

Unregistered
    Ortiz says he will be back soon so he can show stupid Colina how to run the department.
    And his stupid side kick deputy I can't live with Natalie Papier. Grow up man. The woman likes pus. Sy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345