Administrators: ⚠️

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Administrators: ⚠️

Please can you block the IP addresses of these clowns on here making threads and posts about irrelevant people for us? We really dont care anything about Gary Karp or Gilbert Montalvo. Im now speaking on behalf of most users on here.

Thank you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please can you block the IP addresses of these clowns on here making threads and posts about irrelevant people for us? We really dont care anything about Gary Karp or Gilbert Montalvo. Im now speaking on behalf of most users on here.

Thank you.
    Or Scott Israel and Ira. I mean none of them even work here!

Unregistered
    Or Scott Israel and Ira. I mean none of them even work here!
    I agree. None of them should be mentioned on here.

Unregistered
    I hope the Administrators stop this non sense. I dont think these people are BSO employees. Seems like they have something personal with the other 2 guys but its annoying.

Unregistered
    I hope the Administrators stop this non sense. I dont think these people are BSO employees. Seems like they have something personal with the other 2 guys but its annoying.
    Its personal. I think that all these clowns should get cloves and fight each other and get done with this shit.

Unregistered
    You do not care or want to hear about Gary or Gil, yet you start a thread about them. Uhhmmm... okay.