Armorer? Why? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Armorer? Why?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hadn’t checked this thread in 3 weeks and here you puzzies are still crying. Go find a hobby
    Oh go clean a gun you knuckle dragging holster sniffing turn key.

Unregistered
    If Santana wins the next issue pistol will be a Taurus.

Unregistered
    Jailers running the armory? That’s like the armory that stores, repairs and issues guns to deputies? And the jailers get a say on guns? That answer is yes by the way, see any and all articles and posts about ADAMS ARMS. What a catastrophe that was. And boy no one saw that coming. It’s backwards world in Training apparently. Usually people who cause massive screw ups get the boot. Apparently in Support Services workers are run out of town and suck ups and dip shits are rewarded. How weird is that? I know, I know “jailers carry guns too”. Hahahahha. Maybe in your swearing in ceremony and if you have to do something at a hospital? Oh no wait, G4S replaces check point, hospital duty and pretty much any other position that would have required a hack to carry a gun. Maybe G4S could run the Armory. I think they could do a better job.

Unregistered
    Jailers running the armory? That’s like the armory that stores, repairs and issues guns to deputies? And the jailers get a say on guns? That answer is yes by the way, see any and all articles and posts about ADAMS ARMS. What a catastrophe that was. And boy no one saw that coming. It’s backwards world in Training apparently. Usually people who cause massive screw ups get the boot. Apparently in Support Services workers are run out of town and suck ups and dip shits are rewarded. How weird is that? I know, I know “jailers carry guns too”. Hahahahha. Maybe in your swearing in ceremony and if you have to do something at a hospital? Oh no wait, G4S replaces check point, hospital duty and pretty much any other position that would have required a hack to carry a gun. Maybe G4S could run the Armory. I think they could do a better job.
    Lots of people chimed in on the rifle decision but the bottom line is that Bob and his top brass decided to select Adams Arms after lobbying from former sheriff Bob White and visiting the company. The blame for the Adams Arms scandal rests squarely with them. They screwed up royally and had to deflect the blame on somebody.

As far as the armory goes, the people who run it are qualified, doesn't matter where they came from. All they do is fix and maintain guns and equipment. It is not rocket science. They do not make decisions on guns and equipment, Bob and his assistant chiefs do.

Unregistered
    Lots of people chimed in on the rifle decision but the bottom line is that Bob and his top brass decided to select Adams Arms after lobbying from former sheriff Bob White and visiting the company. The blame for the Adams Arms scandal rests squarely with them. They screwed up royally and had to deflect the blame on somebody.

As far as the armory goes, the people who run it are qualified, doesn't matter where they came from. All they do is fix and maintain guns and equipment. It is not rocket science. They do not make decisions on guns and equipment, Bob and his assistant chiefs do.
    That almost sounds like a quid pro quo. Should the AG look into this? We need total transparency. Haaaaa haa🤩

Unregistered
    That almost sounds like a quid pro quo. Should the AG look into this? We need total transparency. Haaaaa haa🤩
    Bob runs the most transparent and ethical agency in the state. He is all about personal responsibility and accountability. Nobody is above the General Orders. Just ask him.

Unregistered
    Bob runs the most transparent and ethical agency in the state. He is all about personal responsibility and accountability. Nobody is above the General Orders. Just ask him.
    What about people that take voluntary demotions. Is this really being accountable or is this side stepping a true internal affairs investigation. If you don’t have a stripe or bar to give I guess your ****ed.

Unregistered
    What about people that take voluntary demotions. Is this really being accountable or is this side stepping a true internal affairs investigation. If you don’t have a stripe or bar to give I guess your ****ed.
    If Bob gets mad at you the General Orders will not save you because they are subject to his interpretation.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567