Armorer? Why? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Armorer? Why?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh I went to gun school I can work on guns now. I went to armah......armah.....arm-or-.....gun mechanic school so I can work on guns. Doah

Day 1: Mastering the phillips screwdriver

Day 2: Mastering the hammer

Day 3: Graduation ceremony at Chuck E Cheeze

Unregistered
    Leave it to pcso wanna be cops to complain about anything and everything they can come up with and then bash people. The agency is full of little puzzy cowards.
    You nailed it. And lazy immature morons.

Unregistered
    Day 1: Mastering the phillips screwdriver

Day 2: Mastering the hammer

Day 3: Graduation ceremony at Chuck E Cheeze

Graduation photo:

Unregistered
    Because S has put a ton of his time in training to be an armorer for many years, that's why. He and K both came from D&C and know their stuff. I know them personally and they are good guys.

S made several brand recommendations to the top brass but they chose the low bid which was AA. The whole debacle and the payoffs/bribes is on them.
    Actually 5 or 6 weapons were tested by road deputies and training. They were placed on a list in order of recommendation on functionality, price, etc. AA was actually next to last on the list. When the presentation to the exec staff started with the first weapon, training was TOLD the agency was getting AA which incidentally was over $300.00 MORE than the top rated rifle. The exec staff made the decision, was well aware of the problems with the original 141 rifles, but SJ kept trying to repair them either by having the armorers replace parts or sending them to the factory.

Unregistered
    You are correct. The AA deal was the brainchild of Simovich, Steffen, and Jowell. They all received kickbacks in the form of rifles and the Sheriff drank their cool aid. Car 1 was well aware of the early issues with AA but Simovich convinced him they would work. There’s back scratching here because former sheriff Bob White was a salesman for AA and the good ole boy network was in full effect. That’s why Jowell was directed to make it work and this agency was stuck with a sub standard rifle for several years. The real question was how much did the Sheriff know and how much was kept from him by the gate keeper Simovich. The acquisition of AA rifles went way above MS. That’s a fact.

Unregistered
    Because if you ask the tough questions and post legitimate complaints on "Ax the Executive Staff" you'd get a BS reply or be accused of insubordination and might even get fired by some little middle school girls who's feelings you hurt.
    That is facts right there.

Unregistered
    You are correct. The AA deal was the brainchild of Simovich, Steffen, and Jowell. They all received kickbacks in the form of rifles and the Sheriff drank their cool aid. Car 1 was well aware of the early issues with AA but Simovich convinced him they would work. There’s back scratching here because former sheriff Bob White was a salesman for AA and the good ole boy network was in full effect. That’s why Jowell was directed to make it work and this agency was stuck with a sub standard rifle for several years. The real question was how much did the Sheriff know and how much was kept from him by the gate keeper Simovich. The acquisition of AA rifles went way above MS. That’s a fact.
    Their heads should have rolled after that fiasco but they must have the goods on Bob because he was on the take with them. Either that or Bob himself made the decision to buy AA rifles after talking to former Sheriff Bob White who was bird dogging for AA.

Unregistered
    Oh please. Sorry I forgot jailers could be replaced with private security. Just like they were replaced in PJAC. Couldn’t replace them in boot camp, so we just got rid of boot camp. What gun slinging do jailers do? Honor Guard? That’s about it. Unless you’re counting the CRT response to dangerous prisoners in the hospital. Most of that duty was filled by........private security. What positions in LEO have been replaced by private security. Zero. Job knowledge would be nice for the people who are supposed to be experts on police guns. Apparently all they could find were hacks and turn keys. It’s a joke.
    Patrol used to run Transport vans for LE arrests. Guess who they got replaced by? G4S. So, you're a blithering idiot. I'm sure we'll all read about you on the AID bulletin board eventually. Enjoy what's left of your "career". Tick-tock.

Unregistered
    Patrol used to run Transport vans for LE arrests. Guess who they got replaced by? G4S. So, you're a blithering idiot. I'm sure we'll all read about you on the AID bulletin board eventually. Enjoy what's left of your "career". Tick-tock.
    DDC did Patrol Transport first actually. They were relaxed by deputies with arrest powers. Then they were replaced by G4S. And most of the G4S guys are retired LEO. Not jailers.

Unregistered
    DDC did Patrol Transport first actually. They were relaxed by deputies with arrest powers. Then they were replaced by G4S. And most of the G4S guys are retired LEO. Not jailers.
    I hadn’t checked this thread in 3 weeks and here you puzzies are still crying. Go find a hobby

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast