Armorer? Why? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Armorer? Why?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah and I’m sure I can get a big key in a cell door faster. Doesn’t make me a jailer.
    S and K are also LEO certified in addition to being armorers. They have had more firearms training than most deputies will get in a lifetime.

Unregistered
    S = Adams Arms. Adams Arms = 💩. Therefor S = 💩. Great memo! Who helped you write it? Did you get a great deal on a personally owned AA too? No one who knows AR’s ever pushed AA.

Unregistered
    Big whoop. my old man loved AA...i swear by Colt. Doesn't matter. a man picks a gun brand and generally swears by it for the duration of their life. stop making this a big deal, because it is not one.

Unregistered
    Yeah and I’m sure I can get a big key in a cell door faster. Doesn’t make me a jailer.
    yeah good thing that's not what this is about though. original poster implied that a jailer could not run an armory lol

Unregistered
    yeah good thing that's not what this is about though. original poster implied that a jailer could not run an armory lol
    It shows the hatred patrol has for the D&C deputies regardless of their impeccable qualifications to be armorers. Pure hatred and envy from some disgruntled patrol crybabies because we get the same pay they do. If you feel that you work much harder than we do then feel free to complain to your beloved Sheriff Bob and ask for more money. Or go work somewhere else, because that's what he will tell you.

Unregistered
    It shows the hatred patrol has for the D&C deputies regardless of their impeccable qualifications to be armorers. Pure hatred and envy from some disgruntled patrol crybabies because we get the same pay they do. If you feel that you work much harder than we do then feel free to complain to your beloved Sheriff Bob and ask for more money. Or go work somewhere else, because that's what he will tell you.
    You are knuckle draggers who got pay parity under Rice to bribe DDC out of going union. That’s the only reason you got pay parity. Has nothing to do with job equality. You’re professional camp counselors with the decision making skills of third graders. You’re still detention deputies. Nothing more. And the Adams Arms abortion was at Seymour’s request. Great decision jailer!

Unregistered
    You are knuckle draggers who got pay parity under Rice to bribe DDC out of going union. That’s the only reason you got pay parity. Has nothing to do with job equality. You’re professional camp counselors with the decision making skills of third graders. You’re still detention deputies. Nothing more. And the Adams Arms abortion was at Seymour’s request. Great decision jailer!
    You are glorified taxi drivers, traffic maids and empty parking lot guards. You could never handle working D&C because you couldn't manage a class of third graders. Most of our rejects end up as road guards. One moron even made patrol Lt. Seymour made a few recommendations and your patrol administration went with the low bid after getting a factory tour and a few free rifles. That was your administration who went cheap not D&C's. So your arrogance and delusions of patrol grandeur and superiority did not get you more money which is all that counts in this pathetic agency.

Unregistered
    You are glorified taxi drivers, traffic maids and empty parking lot guards. You could never handle working D&C because you couldn't manage a class of third graders. Most of our rejects end up as road guards. One moron even made patrol Lt. Seymour made a few recommendations and your patrol administration went with the low bid after getting a factory tour and a few free rifles. That was your administration who went cheap not D&C's. So your arrogance and delusions of patrol grandeur and superiority did not get you more money which is all that counts in this pathetic agency.
    STFU turnkey. Wait I hear an inmate needing toilet paper better run and get it errand boy.

Unregistered
    boys, boys....we are straying from the issue at hand here....

can a jailer run an armory or not dammit? most of us are here waiting for that to be answered...

Unregistered

Chocolate Biff

STFU turnkey. Wait I hear an inmate needing toilet paper better run and get it errand boy.

Worry about what you do on video when Bob issues body cams and you have to answer to the independent SPPD/BLM review board. It's about time you are held accountable.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast