Armorer? Why? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Armorer? Why?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is the guy who brought as Adam’s Arms garbage the armorer? Why is a jailer running an LEO show? I would have thought they would have put him back on a floor after Adam’s Arms finally couldn’t be kept under the carpet any longer. Guess we had to keep those personal 7.62 Adam’s Arms deals hush hush? Payback? Do LEO trainers teach jailers how to do body cavity searches? Nope.
    Why do we have b!tch men who work here that think its manly to come onto a website to complain about other men?! This is the lamest thing I have ever seen grown men do. Men who are supposed to be adults but instead are acting like little middle school girls.

Unregistered
    Why do we have b!tch men who work here that think its manly to come onto a website to complain about other men?! This is the lamest thing I have ever seen grown men do. Men who are supposed to be adults but instead are acting like little middle school girls.
    agreed. i don't know where these kids are coming from but i hope that's not how all of them are going to be...

Unregistered
    Hmmm. Really? Other than checkpoint what gun slinging does a jailer do ever? Let me help you turn key, none. At least a Marine cattier a weapon.
    Hey ignorant retard, you clearly have no idea what D&C deputies' (not jailers) post orders are. Some of them do more shooting in a month off duty than you do during in-service training. Shows you don't even work here otherwise you'd know that G4S handles checkpoint.

Unregistered
    Because if you ask the tough questions and post legitimate complaints on "Ax the Executive Staff" you'd get a BS reply or be accused of insubordination and might even get fired by some little middle school girls who's feelings you hurt.

Unregistered
    Hey ignorant retard, you clearly have no idea what D&C deputies' (not jailers) post orders are. Some of them do more shooting in a month off duty than you do during in-service training. Shows you don't even work here otherwise you'd know that G4S handles checkpoint.
    Oh please. Sorry I forgot jailers could be replaced with private security. Just like they were replaced in PJAC. Couldn’t replace them in boot camp, so we just got rid of boot camp. What gun slinging do jailers do? Honor Guard? That’s about it. Unless you’re counting the CRT response to dangerous prisoners in the hospital. Most of that duty was filled by........private security. What positions in LEO have been replaced by private security. Zero. Job knowledge would be nice for the people who are supposed to be experts on police guns. Apparently all they could find were hacks and turn keys. It’s a joke.

Unregistered
    Oh please. Sorry I forgot jailers could be replaced with private security. Just like they were replaced in PJAC. Couldn’t replace them in boot camp, so we just got rid of boot camp. What gun slinging do jailers do? Honor Guard? That’s about it. Unless you’re counting the CRT response to dangerous prisoners in the hospital. Most of that duty was filled by........private security. What positions in LEO have been replaced by private security. Zero. Job knowledge would be nice for the people who are supposed to be experts on police guns. Apparently all they could find were hacks and turn keys. It’s a joke.
    S put himself through armourer school and got his certification while he worked D&C training. Your allegation that he does not his stuff on "police guns" is baseless.

PJAC has been a disaster since it has been taken away from D&C. Ask anyone who works there. D&C has to periodically respond at PJAC to quell disturbances which the staff can't handle. You should know because patrol has been to a few as well.

Ever hear of D&C recreation? Guns are required. Hospital for dangerous inmates at the discretion of the shift commander? Guns are required. G4S was a cost cutting move and it has not proven to be a competent replacement. They can barely move inmates between facilities but they can't even do that easy job well.

Anyway thanks for your self-centered, arrogant and mighty LEO opinion which added nothing of value and interest to this discussion. Without your guidance the agency would collapse.

Unregistered
    Sorry. All I heard was BS. We’re you trying to make some kind of point? It is an LEO thing. Recreation yard. GTFOH. 😂🤣😂

Unregistered
    Both the jail guys that work on guns are awesome. They can out shoot most of LEO side of the house. Get a life haters. We are all pcso family

Unregistered
    Both the jail guys that work on guns are awesome. They can out shoot most of LEO side of the house. Get a life haters. We are all pcso family

Unregistered
    Yeah and I’m sure I can get a big key in a cell door faster. Doesn’t make me a jailer.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast