Armorer? Why?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Armorer? Why?

Unregistered

Armorer? Why?

Why is the guy who brought as Adam’s Arms garbage the armorer? Why is a jailer running an LEO show? I would have thought they would have put him back on a floor after Adam’s Arms finally couldn’t be kept under the carpet any longer. Guess we had to keep those personal 7.62 Adam’s Arms deals hush hush? Payback? Do LEO trainers teach jailers how to do body cavity searches? Nope.

Unregistered
    you don't have to be a road deputy to know a lot about guns dude...like it doesn't even have to be a cop that is "running the leo show" when it comes to being an armorer. you could get a damn regular a$$ marine in there with 0 leo experience and he could probably teach every road deputy the ins and outs of a multitude of guns.

stop taking yourself and this job too seriously my man.

Unregistered
    Well said.

Who cares what these guys are doing?

Unregistered
    Same reason you may be interviewed by a jailer in AID when you’re a suspect. Bob says so. Even though the jailer has never worked the street a day in their life they’ll be asking you why you did something the way you did it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is the guy who brought as Adam’s Arms garbage the armorer? Why is a jailer running an LEO show? I would have thought they would have put him back on a floor after Adam’s Arms finally couldn’t be kept under the carpet any longer. Guess we had to keep those personal 7.62 Adam’s Arms deals hush hush? Payback? Do LEO trainers teach jailers how to do body cavity searches? Nope.
    Deputies are not allowed to do body cavity searches per GOs. If you worked here you'd know that. Or you are some incompetent deputy who does not know the GOs.

Unregistered
    Because S has put a ton of his time in training to be an armorer for many years, that's why. He and K both came from D&C and know their stuff. I know them personally and they are good guys.

S made several brand recommendations to the top brass but they chose the low bid which was AA. The whole debacle and the payoffs/bribes is on them.

Unregistered
    you don't have to be a road deputy to know a lot about guns dude...like it doesn't even have to be a cop that is "running the leo show" when it comes to being an armorer. you could get a damn regular a$$ marine in there with 0 leo experience and he could probably teach every road deputy the ins and outs of a multitude of guns.

stop taking yourself and this job too seriously my man.
    Hmmm. Really? Other than checkpoint what gun slinging does a jailer do ever? Let me help you turn key, none. At least a Marine cattier a weapon.

Unregistered
    Same reason you may be interviewed by a jailer in AID when you’re a suspect. Bob says so. Even though the jailer has never worked the street a day in their life they’ll be asking you why you did something the way you did it.
    That’s a great point. And the proof is in the horrible job jailer sergeants do in AID. Jailers don’t investigate ANYTHING for a living. Putting them in AID doesn’t suddenly make them investigators. They’re tolerated in AID and used for their jail knowledge. Adult camp counselors and butt searchers aren’t cops. Never will be. Different careers, different skill sets.

Unregistered
    Hmmm. Really? Other than checkpoint what gun slinging does a jailer do ever? Let me help you turn key, none. At least a Marine cattier a weapon.
    Hey douche bag have you had your head buried in the sand??? There are civilians who handle and shoot guns more than most of the puzzies who work here. You think your special forces and more elite than the average gun enthusiast civilian? Your dumb!!! Now go F yourself!!

Unregistered
    I love when a deputy turns in his gun and it's still brand new. Pray that isn't your backup

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast