Health Trust - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Health Trust

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s the cost for the plan? I didn’t see it in the email from J.O.?
    It’s in the attachments. If you don’t see it it’s because you don’t work for TPD.

Unregistered
    Bull$hit fake news. That is simply false Do you really think the PBA didn’t do extensive research on this? Clearly you do work here take your lies and flog off douche
    Clearly I do work here and no this is not fake news. I am just sharing my experience with a Health Care Trust. To answer your question (Do you really think the PBA didn’t do extensive research on this?) No I don’t because none of them have any knowledge of the intricacies of operating any type of health care program. None of them have any experience even working as a medical professional in the Health Care Industry. I just want my fellow officers to pay close attention to what transpires with the Health Care Trust because when it hit my old job we were all blindsided. There were some of the families that were undergoing treatments for some serious illnesses and were denied coverage as the Trust began to fold.

Stay Safe

Unregistered
    Historically health care trusts fail or companies revert back to their old plans before the trust builds up its plans worth. All it takes is several catastrophic health events to wipe out a trusts worth. The company I worked for before I joined TPD tried the Health Trust coverage a little over a decade ago. It only lasted three years before we went back to Blue Cross / Blue Shield. That is why I joined Medi-Share for my families health insurance. My brother joined Medi-Share about five years ago and has never had any issue with his coverage. I am not willing to go down the Heath Trust road again.
    This just shows your stupid. Won’t go broke because of a catastrophic events. If you went to any of the trust meetings you would know that the trust has insurance to cover that should it happen. Most likely the company you “ worked for” probably did it wrong.

Unregistered
    Clearly I do work here and no this is not fake news. I am just sharing my experience with a Health Care Trust. To answer your question (Do you really think the PBA didn’t do extensive research on this?) No I don’t because none of them have any knowledge of the intricacies of operating any type of health care program. None of them have any experience even working as a medical professional in the Health Care Industry. I just want my fellow officers to pay close attention to what transpires with the Health Care Trust because when it hit my old job we were all blindsided. There were some of the families that were undergoing treatments for some serious illnesses and were denied coverage as the Trust began to fold.

Stay Safe
    Did you bring up any of these concerns at the numerous trust meetings that were held before we negotiated it??? No you didn’t but you come on here with your bull$hit Go away anyomous troll or should we call you Dale cronies.

Unregistered
    Did you bring up any of these concerns at the numerous trust meetings that were held before we negotiated it??? No you didn’t but you come on here with your bull$hit Go away anyomous troll or should we call you Dale cronies.
    Thank You for the juvenile & immature responses. I did not attend any of the meetings because I had already survived a sinking ship a decade ago and joined Medi-Share. I am only telling my fellow co-workers about my experience with a Health Care Trust. My family did not personally suffer any hardships due to the Health Care Trust but had a close friend that suffered serious financial hardship when the trust failed. I am only asking people to keep a close eye on the trust so you don’t go through the same issues that my co-workers went through.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the info. I will for one keep an eye out and watch everything the HCT does. I do not trust our union reps because they are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. They get super defensive if you question anything they are involved in.

Unregistered
    Thank You for the juvenile & immature responses. I did not attend any of the meetings because I had already survived a sinking ship a decade ago and joined Medi-Share. I am only telling my fellow co-workers about my experience with a Health Care Trust. My family did not personally suffer any hardships due to the Health Care Trust but had a close friend that suffered serious financial hardship when the trust failed. I am only asking people to keep a close eye on the trust so you don’t go through the same issues that my co-workers went through.
    Just curious, did your close friend work in a small department outside of Boston? Was his wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago and is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars? Did his healthcare trust cover his spouse? Did his healthcare trust get hit with four other spouses who got cancer at the same time? Was there enough money in that trust fund to cover his loved ones if they come down with cancer or COVID-19?

Yeah, I think he did. I think we’re on to you healthcare trust hater!

Unregistered
    Thanks for the info. I will for one keep an eye out and watch everything the HCT does. I do not trust our union reps because they are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. They get super defensive if you question anything they are involved in.
    So you put you’re name in to be part of the trust board then right? Didn’t think so. Don’t trust the union reps so you put in to run for the board to make a difference right? No didn’t think so. Your a big mouth piece of garage. Either get involved or stfu.

Trust fail guy please tell us who your former employer is so we can see why it failed so we don’t make the same mistake. You won’t because you don’t care like you claim but you just want to stir the pot on an annoying website. If you truly do care then you will post the previous employers name.

Unregistered
    Oh I see so you didn’t see the need to bring these health trust “failing” issues before we got it but now your sooooo concerned and just want to let us know to keep an eye on it now. BS your garbage and a liar. Like the previous poster said what’s the name of your previous employer so we can look at why it failed? You won’t post it because your full of $hit. Ironic there are over 20 health care trusts used by public safety agencies in Florida And None have failed And most are over 10 years old.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12