Health Trust
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Health Trust

Unregistered

Health Trust

We did all that for what looks like the same plan ?

Unregistered
    United Sucks

Unregistered
    At least I’m not paying for sex changes anymorre

Unregistered
    Idiots, we control the plan, not the city. No more sex changes. Also, once we build up the plan's worth, we can insure our retirees for fraction of the cost.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Idiots, we control the plan, not the city. No more sex changes. Also, once we build up the plan's worth, we can insure our retirees for fraction of the cost.
    I do not remember who the Officers were that had the sex changes, can you let us know.

Sure it will go in the future. Of course it will.

Unregistered
    We did all that for what looks like the same plan ?
    Cheaper co pays cheaper prescriptions and cheaper pediatrics. Wtf are you talking about.

Unregistered
    And it’s cheaper. We staying at the same rate while city plan is going up. Talked to a manger at central and they are being told an increase of 20% is most likely but city hadn’t put out the final number yet. So figure about $210 a check for family while ours is staying at $171 with better benifiets.

Unregistered
    Historically health care trusts fail or companies revert back to their old plans before the trust builds up its plans worth. All it takes is several catastrophic health events to wipe out a trusts worth. The company I worked for before I joined TPD tried the Health Trust coverage a little over a decade ago. It only lasted three years before we went back to Blue Cross / Blue Shield. That is why I joined Medi-Share for my families health insurance. My brother joined Medi-Share about five years ago and has never had any issue with his coverage. I am not willing to go down the Heath Trust road again.

Unregistered
    Historically health care trusts fail or companies revert back to their old plans before the trust builds up its plans worth. All it takes is several catastrophic health events to wipe out a trusts worth. The company I worked for before I joined TPD tried the Health Trust coverage a little over a decade ago. It only lasted three years before we went back to Blue Cross / Blue Shield. That is why I joined Medi-Share for my families health insurance. My brother joined Medi-Share about five years ago and has never had any issue with his coverage. I am not willing to go down the Heath Trust road again.
    Bull$hit fake news. That is simply false Do you really think the PBA didn’t do extensive research on this? Clearly you do work here take your lies and flog off douche

Unregistered
    What’s the cost for the plan? I didn’t see it in the email from J.O.?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast