TWO MORE FELONY ARRESTS FOR TONY DISCOVERED! (watch it here!) - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can anyone lead without the support of the rank and file?
    You can't lead without the support of the troops. He would know that if he were a true leader. Instead of earning his employees respect, he demands it, then gets pissed off when they don't show him the respect he thinks he deserves. He is not a leader, only a tyrant.

Unregistered
    You can't lead without the support of the troops. He would know that if he were a true leader. Instead of earning his employees respect, he demands it, then gets pissed off when they don't show him the respect he thinks he deserves. He is not a leader, only a tyrant.
    True. You do NOT lead by fear and intimidation. Everyone is afraid of unjustly losing their jobs also

Unregistered

Tyrant Criminal

True. You do NOT lead by fear and intimidation. Everyone is afraid of unjustly losing their jobs also
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abAstCHD7R8

Unregistered

Thundercats - ROAR!

Unregistered
    Omg. That some good work

Unregistered
    Anonymous does it again!! Looks like Tony may have had two more felony arrests for drug and gang activity that he also never told anybody about. Thought he said there was nothing else! Guess he lied again!

https://youtu.be/uTdGOxkSn1U
    We really need to see this video on the local news channels.

Unregistered

Fbi hiding

“Director Wray,” O’Hare said, “Is committed to the truth and focused in the facts.”

Not sure who O’Hare is, but he’s completely full of Sh!t. Director Wray is sitting in his hands in major corruption from Joe Biden Ans his criminal son.

Director Wray is also sitting on this investigation down here as well. The corruption is rampant and Wray is absent.

The truth and the facts are the last thing the FBI appears to be interested in these days.

Incompetence from Wray and incompetence from Ron Desantis has led to criminality and corruption in Washington and Broward.

Unregistered
    “Director Wray,” O’Hare said, “Is committed to the truth and focused in the facts.”

Not sure who O’Hare is, but he’s completely full of Sh!t. Director Wray is sitting in his hands in major corruption from Joe Biden Ans his criminal son.

Director Wray is also sitting on this investigation down here as well. The corruption is rampant and Wray is absent.

The truth and the facts are the last thing the FBI appears to be interested in these days.

Incompetence from Wray and incompetence from Ron Desantis has led to criminality and corruption in Washington and Broward.
    DeSantis has my vote as well as the rest of Florida!

Unregistered

Lol

DeSantis has my vote as well as the rest of Florida!
    Mr. hide from my mistakes Desantis is in for a ride awakening. And I’m a down the line Republican voter writing this. That’s one line I’ll be skipping. I won’t vote for a coward who won’t fix his mistakes.

Unregistered
    Every person in that photo with Greg was killed within 18 months of chinos murder

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast