TWO MORE FELONY ARRESTS FOR TONY DISCOVERED! (watch it here!) - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BLM is the only thing that is going on here in Broward so sorry for your lost. We now have 134 positions of leadership here in Broward County and will grow. BLM. What do you want Justice when do you want it Forwver.
    I love the Burn Loot and Murder group. They be some great folks...

Unregistered
    I love the Burn Loot and Murder group. They be some great folks...
    BLM really contributes to the black community by striving to promote a positive image..
    https://youtu.be/zLNPUO8jzTk

Unregistered

Original Gangsta

Looks like somebody’s going Gansta!

Unregistered
    Sent the link and info to channel 10 and 7.

Unregistered

Once again you fools wanted him lmao

Anonymous does it again!! Looks like Tony may have had two more felony arrests for drug and gang activity that he also never told anybody about. Thought he said there was nothing else! Guess he lied again!

https://youtu.be/uTdGOxkSn1U
    I’m glad he is hear and hopefully to stay. He did ever he could do to not be a Sheriff and STILL you fools voted for him. You fools are and will be stuck with him and we’re happy about that. Next time in four years learn to grow some balls and follow you brainwashed dummies.

Unregistered
    Tony will be sheriff. So forget all of this BS. We have all of the leaders that we need.

Unregistered
    BLM is the only thing that is going on here in Broward so sorry for your lost. We now have 134 positions of leadership here in Broward County and will grow. BLM. What do you want Justice when do you want it Forwver.
    Black Lies Matter is nothing more than a Domestic Terrorist Organization, no different than ANTIFA! The only thing they promote is hate, division between people, and criminal activity. This country is NOT systemically racist, learn the F'ing definition before you talk BS! Honestly, if you think any other country is better than the United States why don't you move there, there's nothing standing in your way! Jump on that plane and haul azz. I'll help you pack! You can call me at 911, I know you know the number because everytime you get in trouble or your feelings get hurt you call it and want the police to solve your problems.

Unregistered

How many arrests is this now?

So ole boy says never arrested, but now there’s 4? How can a gangbanger like this have passed?

Unregistered

Busy Week Ahead!

Watch the drama unfold this week! Sombody's got some splainin' to do

Unregistered

Gary Karp proof of arrests

Gary just posted the proof on COPS. Great journalism!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast