TWO MORE FELONY ARRESTS FOR TONY DISCOVERED! (watch it here!) - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If this is true, why is Tony still here? I don't mean why hasn't he been removed, I mean if I knew it were coming I'd remove myself from the spotlight and hope that it would go away now that I had stepped down.
    Because it’s not true. You are all caught in some kind of circle jerk where you keep stroking each other but no one outside of the circle cares. No FBI, no DesSantis, no FDLE, Tony’s not gonna resign, there’s no miraculous data dump or pictures. There’s nothing. Just Tony, which you entitled morons inflicted on yourselves. Live with It. Stop crying.

Unregistered
    Because it’s not true. You are all caught in some kind of circle jerk where you keep stroking each other but no one outside of the circle cares. No FBI, no DesSantis, no FDLE, Tony’s not gonna resign, there’s no miraculous data dump or pictures. There’s nothing. Just Tony, which you entitled morons inflicted on yourselves. Live with It. Stop crying.
    It appears you do not believe FDLE or the FBI will do their jobs. Yea most of us still have hope and believe they will. Any one of us would of been charged already.

Unregistered
    If this is true, why is Tony still here? I don't mean why hasn't he been removed, I mean if I knew it were coming I'd remove myself from the spotlight and hope that it would go away now that I had stepped down.
    So there's no Crump-led uproar - duh.

Unregistered

When is it gonna end?

How the hell is this guy still at BSO? Anyone else would have been arrested and fired or BOTH.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011