TWO MORE FELONY ARRESTS FOR TONY DISCOVERED! (watch it here!) - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every person in that photo with Greg was killed within 18 months of chinos murder
    What photo are you referring too? What about the witnesses to Chinos murder? Any of them turn up dead?

Unregistered

Shake ups layoffs coming more Tony convictions

There will be shake ups in 11 divisions in the next few weeks.williams and the other campaignemployees will be rassigned..

Unregistered

Employees campaigning on duty

If you have been campaigning on duty for Tony you have been followed and caught on video IA is on to you. Tony will deny it and is only concerned about himself.
    Are you listening chaplain mohorn? Tony will reassign some workers and lay off others pompano will audit its contract and demand refunds. Time to pay up. Ģregory convict.
    Convict lives matter.

Unregistered
    Anonymous does it again!! Looks like Tony may have had two more felony arrests for drug and gang activity that he also never told anybody about. Thought he said there was nothing else! Guess he lied again!

https://youtu.be/uTdGOxkSn1U
    Told ya more arrests were coming !

Unregistered
    Told ya more arrests were coming !
    It’s coming! FDLE! Not much longer! Karma! FBI! Stay tuned! Coming soon! Just be a little more patient! More to follow! DeSantis! Soon, very soon!

Unregistered
    It’s coming! FDLE! Not much longer! Karma! FBI! Stay tuned! Coming soon! Just be a little more patient! More to follow! DeSantis! Soon, very soon!
    If this is true, why is Tony still here? I don't mean why hasn't he been removed, I mean if I knew it were coming I'd remove myself from the spotlight and hope that it would go away now that I had stepped down.

Unregistered
    Anonymous does it again!! Looks like Tony may have had two more felony arrests for drug and gang activity that he also never told anybody about. Thought he said there was nothing else! Guess he lied again!

https://youtu.be/uTdGOxkSn1U

It seems like another arrest is being found every week!

Unregistered
    If this is true, why is Tony still here? I don't mean why hasn't he been removed, I mean if I knew it were coming I'd remove myself from the spotlight and hope that it would go away now that I had stepped down.
    Because he hit the lotto!! The guy was a nobody, a criminal with multiple arrests who scammed his way into this position, he had a business that had him in debt, now he's making $190,000 a year! They'll have to pry him out of here, he isn't giving this up until he's forced to

Unregistered
    Because he hit the lotto!! The guy was a nobody, a criminal with multiple arrests who scammed his way into this position, he had a business that had him in debt, now he's making $190,000 a year! They'll have to pry him out of here, he isn't giving this up until he's forced to
    And they won’t force him out, because he’ll have Al Sharpton here in a heartbeat. He hit the lotto alright!

Unregistered
    Correct, he will be removed soon. This is why he has been soo quiet.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast