TWO MORE FELONY ARRESTS FOR TONY DISCOVERED! (watch it here!) - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will anyone do anything? How many more folks must quit, be wrongly fired or die with this guy?
    Quit, they’re hiring security guards at the metro mover. Maybe you’re better suited for that.

Unregistered
    Quit, they’re hiring security guards at the metro mover. Maybe you’re better suited for that.
    No one gives a dam

Unregistered

Voting begins

Should be interesting to hear now that voting has begun

Unregistered

Confirmed Felonies

The 92 and 94 arrests are felonies. Tony hired defense lawyer to fight removal. Paid him $24,455.50 out of BrowardFirst committee campaign funds. https://i.4cdn.org/b/1601422041427.png

Unregistered
    I read here that Clark is not taking the election seriously. Is this true? Is he not giving it his all? Just curious as I dont hear much about his campaign. Be safe

Unregistered

Moskowitz Bar Complaint

The 92 and 94 arrests are felonies. Tony hired defense lawyer to fight removal. Paid him $24,455.50 out of BrowardFirst committee campaign funds. https://i.4cdn.org/b/1601422041427.png
    Taking election funds for personal gain in private defense matters is a guaranteed bar complaint for ethics.

Unregistered
    Taking election funds for personal gain in private defense matters is a guaranteed bar complaint for ethics.
    Hope these additional charges against Tony are filed !

Qctober

Qctober

Qctober 1st

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Qctober View Post
    Qctober 1st
    Look at your phone , today is October 1st. Be a little more clear on which hammer will come down on TT.

Unregistered
    I read here that Clark is not taking the election seriously. Is this true? Is he not giving it his all? Just curious as I dont hear much about his campaign. Be safe
    We spoke with him this week and he’s focused. He’s been taking away votes from Tony in the neighborhoods. We got 10 signs from him. Have one in the front yard. Come see it Tony.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast