Shooting in Delray
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Red face Shooting in Delray

In all my years as a Trooper, 20+, I've never had to fire my weapon. But then this morning, the announcement came out that a new rookie shot and killed a suspect who was firing on them.

You may not read this, but just know that taking another life who was threatening yours may be hard to handle at first, but due to training and guidance by those instructors from the FHP academy, and your instinct, you are ALIVE today!

We are very glad you are still with us to represent the agency.

Unregistered
    Nicely put. Excellent job, trooper.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In all my years as a Trooper, 20+, I've never had to fire my weapon. But then this morning, the announcement came out that a new rookie shot and killed a suspect who was firing on them.

You may not read this, but just know that taking another life who was threatening yours may be hard to handle at first, but due to training and guidance by those instructors from the FHP academy, and your instinct, you are ALIVE today!

We are very glad you are still with us to represent the agency.
    Amen! God bless you and the trooper involved in the shooting. I'm glad we aren't planning yet another funeral for a fallen trooper.

Unregistered
    This most recent class thats out on the road is really impressive. Alot of great Troopers, i hope we can hang on to them.

Unregistered
    This most recent class thats out on the road is really impressive. Alot of great Troopers, i hope we can hang on to them.
    Doubtful , FHP is the worst

Unregistered
    Doubtful , FHP is the worst
    Agreed, so glad I left when I did, the pay is embarrassingly low , what a joke

Unregistered
    I can only imagine that you're a fantastic cop now that you get paid more! I mean a piece of shit that comes on a post about a fellow officer getting into a gunfight and flexes must really be a great cop! You're the joke.
    Thank you. Have fun checking your mail for your food stamps to come in

Unregistered
    I can only imagine that you're a fantastic cop now that you get paid more! I mean a piece of shit that comes on a post about a fellow officer getting into a gunfight and flexes must really be a great cop! You're the joke.
    I'm also glad I left. Better pay, better morale, better retirement. Way too many good Troopers getting nailed by the State. Also there more to being a cop than 316 320 & 322...

Unregistered
    Must not be too garbage if I’ve gotten the key to the city only 2 years after I left. And oh yeah, I actually get paid enough that I don’t have to apply for food stamps.
    Like wow dude!! The key to the city!! you sure are special, you probably are one of the guys that wear medals and all those ribbons all over yourself. The only key they gave you is to the toliet so you could stay on your knees!

Unregistered
    Agreed, so glad I left when I did, the pay is embarrassingly low , what a joke
    All these “so glad I left” clowns are truly the joke!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast