North Port votes to reinstate city manager after suspension

Unregistered

Post North Port votes to reinstate city manager after suspension

Unregistered
    as quoted from the sun, Lear stated I have no ethics clause in my contract, and cannot be fired. I guess that's true except for the city employee rules and regulations which regulate such behavior. Here we have lame duck cowboy hanks and VC along with emerich who voted to keep Lear. I wonder does this set precedence, sex in city hall. fire dept, PD. This is clearly an ethics violation, one would have to wonder if a state complaint is in order. NP the laughing stock of Florida. wonder what was promised or what leverage Lear has on the useless lame ducks and if he paid the other clown off with beer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    as quoted from the sun, Lear stated I have no ethics clause in my contract, and cannot be fired. I guess that's true except for the city employee rules and regulations which regulate such behavior. Here we have lame duck cowboy hanks and VC along with emerich who voted to keep Lear. I wonder does this set precedence, sex in city hall. fire dept, PD. This is clearly an ethics violation, one would have to wonder if a state complaint is in order. NP the laughing stock of Florida. wonder what was promised or what leverage Lear has on the useless lame ducks and if he paid the other clown off with beer.
    They have done nothing for North Port but make us look like the uneducated fools they are. VC is a mess. Pete is a drunk. Hanks is a loser.

Unregistered
    They have done nothing for North Port but make us look like the uneducated fools they are. VC is a mess. Pete is a drunk. Hanks is a loser.
    Something really strange going on. Some of these commissioners are looking for future jobs in the city would be my guess. Pete was already fired and the documents of this are telling. The entire place is corrupt. Stripping tax payers so they can build a big fortune. There is a petition to get these three nuts off the commission. Does not say much for NOPO they voted these uneducated fools in. One of them thinks she is a lawyer but never graduated.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    LE and Ethics complaints have been filed.