Mcso
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mcso

Broward Officers

Mcso

Stay out of Broward county. Don't care if you are in a marked unit. We will show you our beautiful river front county jail.

Unregistered
    That goes for Dade County as well.

Unregistered
    WPB also! Stay in Monroe County. I want to see the body cameras and see really how this Deputy or deputies were behaving, as well as the off duty officer. But why even go that far!! Was it an accident? A hit and run? Someone calling in a reckless driver? If none of the above took place, then you really need to look at yourself in the mirror. To possibly ruins someone’s career over a simple traffic stop, you are a POS!

Unregistered
    Everyone is sick and tired of MSCO kkk. You all suck. Good luck getting help outside our bubble.

Unregistered
    Next time someone is fleeing Monroe county, do not bother our county for an AOA. Do not ask for a locate and notify on a subject with a warrant.

Unregistered
    Like to see you losers try, sue your ass and take your job. Call yourself cops. You’re scum and disgrace just based on your comments alone. You are why we have the problems in law enforcement today.

Unregistered

MSCO threats from Miami and Dade

I started reading the comments in this thread and all I could think of was the "officers" making all of the threats and providing warnings to MCSO deputies are the same freaking dirt bag criminals MCSO was dealing with in the late 70's and 80's who came down to the Keys to commit crimes and then tried pulling their Master Badges when they got caught.

You come down and wipe your ass with laws, you are arrogant, obnoxious and think you can shit on people and act like tough grade school bullies.

Don't act like a thug ass criminal and get pissed cause you got treated like one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I started reading the comments in this thread and all I could think of was the "officers" making all of the threats and providing warnings to MCSO deputies are the same freaking dirt bag criminals MCSO was dealing with in the late 70's and 80's who came down to the Keys to commit crimes and then tried pulling their Master Badges when they got caught.

You come down and wipe your ass with laws, you are arrogant, obnoxious and think you can shit on people and act like tough grade school bullies.

Don't act like a thug ass criminal and get pissed cause you got treated like one.
    You Mcso dorks patrol paradise, do dui’s all day but aint like gunslinger street cops.Stay your scared asses down there where it’s safe

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You Mcso dorks patrol paradise, do dui’s all day but aint like gunslinger street cops.Stay your scared asses down there where it’s safe

Sorry loser, the days of cops getting out of DUI's are long gone. Ever hear of body cameras? Maybe stay sober when you drive.
    And what great department are you with, Mr. Tough Guy?🤣

unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Broward Officers View Post
    Stay out of Broward county. Don't care if you are in a marked unit. We will show you our beautiful river front county jail.
    Why don't you give a class on how to respond to a school shooting?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast