Liar latham paying his hoya buds
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Liar latham paying his hoya buds

Cattabriga's got under Liar Latham pissing on himself. Had to call out his Facebook posse this weekend. Like a the p*s*Y frat boy he is all he can do is name call and go on and on about conspiracy BS. Liar Latham just explain WHY THE F@#K you paid your Hoya frat boys $600K for a report that costs only $50K?!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cattabriga's got under Liar Latham pissing on himself. Had to call out his Facebook posse this weekend. Like a the p*s*Y frat boy he is all he can do is name call and go on and on about conspiracy BS. Liar Latham just explain WHY THE F@#K you paid your Hoya frat boys $600K for a report that costs only $50K?!!
    I can't even find the $600K report on the Village's website. A year later and its trashed. Go Hoyas!!

Unregistered

Angry Hoya Math $10,000 per employee!

I can't even find the $600K report on the Village's website. A year later and its trashed. Go Hoyas!!
    Yep, BLatham spent over $600,000 on the Georgetown "study". NBV has what 75 employees? Damn that's $8,600 per employee! WTF!!

Unregistered
    The guy goes to city hall everyday because "he cares" he is a crook follow the money.

Unregistered

Pandoras Box

The guy goes to city hall everyday because "he cares" he is a crook follow the money.
    If you only knew how deep the rabbit hole goes. You elected them, you made your beds. This commission, the CM, & PC/DC all in bed together. Ask who was "the victory" party when they were supposedly fired and another resigned. Not a sunshine violation if you're not sworn in yet. Pull up a chair, have hours of this stuff. Yet nothing changes.

Unregistered

Mayor: you're in a time out.

At first it looked like another mayor temper tantrum. We are used to him stomping his feet like a child, needing constant approval. The conspiracy theories are a bit loony, paranoid much? but hey, so he cleaned house of the civil servants he did not find "loyal" (say lawsuit much?) Isn't that what KV-FB accused the previous mayor of??

But then I thought: he never did deny he knew people from the fancy company; just, he did not know who came they sent to City Hall.

So I've pulled up my chair. What else you got?

Unregistered

I think he is off his meds....

Perhaps he and the coke doctor's wife can carpool to appointments. Maybe they met in group and that is how he got Hornsby to finanace his campaign!

Unregistered

Mayor facebook

Perhaps he and the coke doctor's wife can carpool to appointments. Maybe they met in group and that is how he got Hornsby to finanace his campaign!
    BL only cares about the internet and social media. Just like him there and he's happy.

Unregistered

Mayor facebook

LMAO and KV is his Queen of Staff

Unregistered

Recall

Latham needs to be recalled for our out of control budget. He just approved a 2% raise and full years back pay including overtime AND raised the accrued banks for police department. We have citizens out of work yet last year we over 10 police make over 6 figures. The take home cars the lush pay and benefits, no wonder we have almost a 7 million dollar police budget and the city looks like hell!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast