MCSO arrests Cops and Firefighters???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

MCSO arrests Cops and Firefighters???

When did we stop exercising discretion and judgement as officers/deputies? In this current climate, not only do we have to watch our backs from BLM and ANTIFA, but now MCSO too? Un-freaking-real.

Unregistered

Scum loosers and jealous

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When did we stop exercising discretion and judgement as officers/deputies? In this current climate, not only do we have to watch our backs from BLM and ANTIFA, but now MCSO too? Un-freaking-real.
    The "cops" down there suck and are not apart of any brother hood but the kind of hood that wears white sheets and carry pitch forks. That department is an embarrassment to Law enforcement and be sure your gonna face the same thing coming right back at you in Homestead and Florida city along with anything north in Miami or Broward! SCUMBAGS!

Unregistered

Low life racist KC!

What a piece of shit! Wouldn’t expect less from him. That cop was a little too dark to get any courtesy from him. Hey! It’s in his blood!

Unregistered

KC the racist POS!

What a piece of shit! Wouldn’t expect less from him. That cop was a little too dark to get any courtesy from him. Hey! It’s in his blood!
    Dont worry KC were all waiting and you just started something you shouldn't have started! All MCSO you all will get no COURTSEY EVER! Breaks are DONE! We helped some of you out in the past but you got whata coming to ALL OF YOU!

Unregistered

Angry

A rookie cop out here making judgement calls? bahhhhhhh what a joke! So sad that this is happening. Had the arrested been white the story would be different.

Unregistered

MCSO will get some Karma. Not the good type. Stop screwing with public servants and focus on better things to do. Who needs enemies when you have MCSO.

Unregistered

Deputy Dewey AKA KC

Deputy Kyle Chandler. Can’t wait for you to enter Miami-Dade and Broward county my fellow “brother in blue”. We will make sure to show you the same respect that you use to treat all other TRUE LEO’s. You’re a chump. What’s wrong? Did a nice, good looking dark handsome Dominican bang your wife or daughter, maybe even your mother? Lol! Plátano para la gringa! You’re a chump, and a punk.

By the way, before anyone says why put his name out there, it’s public record and all over your website! Your biggest claim to fame is a
    90lbs. bust of pot that you only found it because it washed up to you on the shore. You’re a loser!

Unregistered

cop and mcso arrests

Regarding the arrest of the Miramar Police Officer. I would like to apologize for those who posted in anger a while back. No excuse but tensions were high. Law enforcement is harder than ever. I have reached out to those that might have been responsible. I pray that the apology is accepted. EVERYONE is scrutinized these days! The facts are unknown. Let's pull together....

Unregistered
    Regarding the arrest of the Miramar Police Officer. I would like to apologize for those who posted in anger a while back. No excuse but tensions were high. Law enforcement is harder than ever. I have reached out to those that might have been responsible. I pray that the apology is accepted. EVERYONE is scrutinized these days! The facts are unknown. Let's pull together....
    Although I do respect your tone and respectfulness, the facts are well known already. The young deputy should not have taken it past a simple traffic stop and the supervisor on scene should not have forced an arrest. I hope they feel good about what they did to that officer. And I suppose proper legal procedures do not exist in Monroe County.

Unregistered
    another miami police officer arrested tonight by mcso clowns on a bs dui which could have been avoided with discretion.

i dont get it. you guys have no idea what brotherhood is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast