City Council Resolution

Unregistered

City Council Resolution

So now Councilman OG has proposed that the City issue a formal apology to the minorities of Tampa for the wrong perpetrated by those in history. OG please come here and tell us what you did in your illustrious career to benefit all the people who are owed an apology. Maybe your constituents should pull your personnel jacket and see the train wreck of a carrer you had. Unfortunately that same personnel jacket will lack any documentation of your helping them throughtout your career. But you go ahead and be the crusader now.

Unregistered

Unions suck

The Association of Flight Attendants published a resolution June 5 calling on law enforcement unions to “actively address racism in law enforcement and especially to hold officers accountable for violence against citizens, or be removed from the Labor movement.” AFA-CWA President Sara Nelson said her union had passed the resolution because there was a “visceral reaction” among union members to Floyd’s death and support for the Black Lives Matter movement.

Unregistered

Of hahahaha

HEY OG. Don't forget we remember your days and the comments you said you need to appoligize or I will start posting I know dates and times kept good records for the future. I'll sell my records to the Atlantic after all their the most trusted news source after all. Hahahaha. Becareful what you sow

Unregistered

Pro police rally

Time to protest infront of OG house. Oh bring your guns just in case