Homicide Sergeant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Homicide Sergeant

Antonini for homicide Sergeant in 2020!

Unregistered

Lesa

Someone needs to let Diggs know Lesa is a completely incompetent homicide sergeant!

Unregistered

Lesa

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone needs to let Diggs know Lesa is a completely incompetent homicide sergeant!
    She only worked a few traffic homicides in her career, what did expect? She is a terrible sergeant!

Unregistered

Lesa is really bad.......

Antonini would be a great homicide unit Sergeant! Lesa is horrible.... just saying

Unregistered

Homicide Sergeant

What a joke! FMPD you really need someone running that unit with homicide investigation experience. Lesa lacks it for sure from what I hear. Hey isn’t it against policy for officers to hang out and socialize with criminals? IA needs to take a look at her for sure!

Unregistered
    Its because of idiots like this that we get this Chief, and we get sensitivity training

Unregistered
    Its because of idiots like this that we get this Chief, and we get sensitivity training
    I hope this is not an accurate representation of what I have to look forward to.

Unregistered
    I hope this is not an accurate representation of what I have to look forward to.
    Oh, but it is. But do not speak unless your holding the red ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Oh, but it is. But do not speak unless your holding the red ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You got a red ball?!?! Damn... my group had a talking shell

Unregistered
    When will insta Gil become the homicide Sgt? He keeps posting selfies of himself with the community. He will be able to solve all crimes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast