The fight for the MILLION dollars in union dues - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    In Miami it’s hard to tell who the real fraudsters are

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For almost 10 years now the captain has enjoyed VIP service from attorney robert buschel the head attorney of the law firm The Captain hired. Bushel helped represent Roger Stone so the Captain desperately needs his political power. No one else gets his level of representation. Everyone else gets gibbons the ex gables cop that ran the cables union, ask the cops there about him. How much money they have really been paid is unknown because a union audit was never done.

Jack Perez and Pulido will solidify the captains access to union money to continue helping him with all his legal problems.
    Yep, Ortiz was relieved of duty for protecting the son of an SIS detective. Spin it anyway you want,m. He’s a little crazy but bleeds FOP

Unregistered
    Yep, Ortiz was relieved of duty for protecting the son of an SIS detective. Spin it anyway you want,m. He’s a little crazy but bleeds FOP
    Sure bob he is ROD for helping someone just a poor honest Black man from a Jewish family he says lol

Unregistered
    They control your bargaining contract and are suppose to defend you against the administration but that’s all changed. Now it’s used for personal benefit for their friends and family members to ensure they get the best positions and most money. It has been a house rotting to the core, literally the union building was allowed to become a hazard and there was no accountability for where the union money was going. Before the departure of last couple of presidents even the computers were removed as to not leave a trace.

The one attorney used was a cop who is controlled by the carrot of money Hired by Ortiz. Just ask his old union he once ran. It’s all a hocus pocus show to make you believe they are looking out for you. Hence take away your pay, rights Etc. but give you beards.

Disclaimer this is all written for entertainment and not meant to call people corrupt and greedy because we know everything is honesty and ethics based on the 15 min online course you take.
    I agree and would like to disclaim all my posts as the same too...this board seems conditionally for entertainment and thus the purpose and reason for my posts as well. This would include all posts I have made to the forum.

Unregistered
    Jack Perez? Please give me a break!!! Jack has always been a puppet and he will for sure is a Puppet to Ortiz and a Puppet to Pulido who is a huge Puppet of Ortiz. The new guys need to open their eyes and understand this, I compare Pulido to and all politician, he is been around long enough but have never accomplished anything other than being a negative grumpy AH. Jack I will give you a piece of advise you will be their fall down guy, they will use you and you most likely end up in trouble, I don’t expect you to wise up because you never been wise enough and please stop acting like if you are a QRU guy because you have never been QRU.

Unregistered
    I wonder what cushy jobs the reyes brothers and step dad were offered to hand over the union back to the captain?

Unregistered
    No meeting for 4 months now and allowing the
    Ortiz clan to take over what a bunch of sell outs

Unregistered
    No meeting for 4 months now and allowing the
    Ortiz clan to take over what a bunch of sell outs
    where have you been it’s been 7 months

Unregistered
    In Miami it’s hard to tell who the real fraudsters are
    Lube brought up a very good point: the industry must police itself. The industry must work to excise its own cancer. Once external agencies and regulators step in, it’s too late — there would be little room for calibration to save as much of the patient; drastic and aggressive action is at times the only response. The damage is done. The response comes only after howls against the Wild West that once again needs tough sheriffs. Reform is getting to this point. And it behooves the industry — the agencies, the protocols, the platforms — to interject. We have certainly seen instances of this, and it’s a good start. Legitimacy comes from trust. Trust that can be enforced by rules. That’s the ultimate governance we all need.

Until the next time,
    Rookie

Unregistered
    Desperate he needs the money

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast