Once a cheater always a cheater
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Once a cheater always a cheater

Don’t think woman forget,you be taken to the cleaner.

Unregistered
    Women are 100X worse than men.

Unregistered
    Who hurt you?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t think woman forget,you be taken to the cleaner.

Unregistered
    cisneros, what happened, you and gomez lost everything you worked for. Karma is the *****, now both you looser have to keep working. now you really have to work where they expect results. SAPINGOS

Unregistered
    It’s not cheating if you upgraded 😏 and she’s a hottie

Unregistered
    It’s not cheating if you upgraded 😏 and she’s a hottie
    What happens when you down grade to a lesbian??? You think your wife will forgive and forget or 33ing on the side waiting for payback. They never forget !!

Unregistered
    What happens when you down grade to a lesbian??? You think your wife will forgive and forget or 33ing on the side waiting for payback. They never forget !!
    If she is a lesbian, how is she able to be with a man? Lesbian, like girls only, a bi-sexual swings both ways. Maybe and it's wrong to say but does the wife join in? Honesty, my wife would cut my nuts off, take me to the cleaners and wouldn't care, if I had to live under a overpass, if I was ever to cheat on her, as so many do here. Beside, what's the point of marriage, if your going to cheat? If you can't keep the commitment, you made when getting married. How are you to be trusted with anything you say or do? Now, granted I may be a azzhole from time to time but I would never shame myself or the trust she has placed in me.

Unregistered

Right on

I agree with you 💯.

My values when it comes to marriage are the same. I will never betrayed my wife.

Unfortunately, there are a lot people here that la do not value marriage, and cheat left and right. Then they talk about morals and values, but are the most immoral of all.

🤷🏻*♂️

Unregistered
    Gomez 3X looser.

Cisneros Looser with 45% less value.

Unregistered
    Cheat and replace. Don’t hate

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast