Trooper arrested after video shows him ripping off protester’s mask in Tennessee

Unregistered

Trooper arrested after video shows him ripping off protester’s mask in Tennessee

Video really doesn’t show trooper ripping mask. Yet the trooper was fired within 7 days after the alleged incident for unprofessional conduct. After 8 month Colina is still protecting Ortiz. Ortiz has made over $80,000 sitting at home watching Netflix and talking BS on MPD Tec.

Trooper Arrest warrants stated Trooper Briggs “ripped a mask from the face of a protester who was taking part in a ‘peaceful demonstration’ near the Tennessee State Capitol on Aug. 10,” WKRN reported. He reportedly touched the protester’s face during the encounter.

Briggs, a 22-year veteran of the Tennessee Highway Patrol, was fired Aug. 14 for “unprofessional conduct” after the man whose mask he allegedly removed posted a video of their encounter on Facebook, The Tennessean reported. An internal investigation by the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security found he had violated department policy.

Bottom line trooper should had stayed inside the guard house and minded his own business.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...245496235.html

Unregistered
    It only took 7 days FHP internal affairs to conclude its investigation and fire the trooper! In the city and 8 month later Colina and MPD internal affairs still have their fingers up their ass.

Please read
    https://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ask-the-...-into-my-anus/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It only took 7 days FHP internal affairs to conclude its investigation and fire the trooper! In the city and 8 month later Colina and MPD internal affairs still have their fingers up their ass.

Please read
    Time to fired Miami most controversial corrupt dirty cop! This man should be behind bars. Only uniform he should be allowed to wear is a federal prison jump suit. Justice for many of Ortiz victims.

Unregistered
    Time to fired Miami most controversial corrupt dirty cop! This man should be behind bars. Only uniform he should be allowed to wear is a federal prison jump suit. Justice for many of Ortiz victims.
    Nurse Danny please go see the shrink you need someone to talk to or some meds.

Unregistered

Please read

If you read carefully, that happened in Tennesse, not FHP.

Unregistered
    If you read carefully, that happened in Tennesse, not FHP.
    Thats why people around here are so screwed up

Unregistered
    Just because something happen elsewhere, doesn't mean it will take place here. Haven't you figured it out yet? Staff is do as I say, not as I do and don't tell me how to do my job, even if it upset you. The Chief, isn't about fairness, honesty and truth. That only applies to those not connected here. If just about anyone else pulled this !% rule crap, they would of been gone already. At first, I liked the direction the chief was heading, now, it's all smoke and mirrors, and to do anything to stay at the top. City Hall, is the same way. They can be lied to and bend over and take it up the azz, like real leaders. Where's all the blacks here? If a Lt can have his feelings hurt, cause 3 rookies, made a poor decision in telling JOKES, he should be first in line, screaming but quite as a church mouse. Guess he's afraid to take on the big boys that might, some fight in them. I fine it funny, when I listen to a Lt or staff member, telling us how to interact with the community, but not a thing said over Ortiz. Afraid? It appears so to me, Ortiz may be a d!ck but he has balls and that scares them. How can you expect me or anyone else to respect you or what you say, when your actions or non-actions shows you talk out both sides of your azz? Please enlighten me, why he's allowed to sit at home, being paid a Captain salary, all this time. I don't expect a answer, some tweed, one of Ortiz's boy's will reply all hostile, like a 3 years old that dropped, his candy and can't have anymore. Lying on a official document, is grounds for being fired! Oh, and it took how many years, for the department to figure this out. Great police skills we got going on here. It wouldn't surprise me, that someone is looking at all the promotion forms, looking for the same, If another is found, they would go before Ortiz will. Yes, chief your running a real professional department. Your a shoe in to stay, as long as the current Mayor is able to keep his sit. Both of you are a joke to a professional department.