Work at MDCSPD

Thread: Work at MDCSPD

Unregistered

Work at MDCSPD

What is it like? Is there a Midnight shift? Overtime? Off duties? What do your officers do during summertime?

Unregistered
    I want to work here

Unregistered

None of the above

Absolutely nothing to do here, N O T H I N G. Anyone who says otherwise is selling you a load of BS. If you want to do real Police work, this place ain’t for you. If you don’t have a degree I suggest you finish it, and ago ahead and apply to MDPD or MBPD.

Unregistered

Job security

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Absolutely nothing to do here, N O T H I N G. Anyone who says otherwise is selling you a load of BS. If you want to do real Police work, this place ain’t for you. If you don’t have a degree I suggest you finish it, and ago ahead and apply to MDPD or MBPD.
    Nothing here but job security in an age people are trying to get rid of the police. Nothing here but nights, holidays and weekends off, unless you want to work a multitude of off duty jobs. Nothing here but a great retirement package with awesome medical benefits. During the shut down we still got paid to stay home. Not to mention a take home car, and the ability to make a difference in the lives of a child. There’s nothing good about being here so go somewhere else that’s not the highest starting pay.

Unregistered

Millennial

https://youtu.be/ablioI74PcY
    Millennials entering police work