Labor Day - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Labor Day

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what you are saying is if you are college educated you don't have to work nights? We have a major and a few captains that worked up through the ranks and are college educated. Should they work nights? An agents job is to do what they can in support of the agency mission. Retired and loving life is your tag line. Yet you are here telling us how to live ours.

Last time Corkie. You’re part of this unqualified administration that’s obvious in your posts. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Have a nice life.

Retired and loving life

Unregistered
    Last time Corkie. You’re part of this unqualified administration that’s obvious in your posts. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Have a nice life.

Retired and loving life
    Dear retired,
    Everyone in this organization is part of the administration. There is no "us versus them". We are together and each have a role in making this the best organization possible. I will tell you one solid truth. Step up or step out.

Unregistered

Screw yourself

You should have gone to college so you could get a better job. Screw you and your kids nobody is asking you to stick around.
    Good ol boy here who was fed with a silver spoon never struggled a day in his life.

Unregistered
    I suspect you came here expecting to work 8-5 Monday-Friday, holidays off. You probably left a uniformed LE job because you worked too many nights, weekends and holidays. ABT seemed the the answer. The spouse was happy, the kids too. The reality is the very conditions that law enforcement officers deal with as part of their job are now part of your job. Pandemic or not, your job has changed. It will never be what it was and there is nothing you can do but accept the change or move on.
    FDLE, DFS, DIF are all doing nothing. Try them first.
    First and foremost, you nor ABT are real LEO. Come apply at DIFS. We are an actual LE agency that investigates white collar crimes and the experience will allow you to work for a private insurance company, not unlike the hater here to thinks he's a real cop investigating cigarettes and alcoholic misdemeanors that nobody has ever heard ofz

Unregistered

Fdle reject, abt superstar

Oh stop it. He is doing just fine. The FHP Colonel isn't working nights and there is no reason to expect our chief to work nights either. I suspect the FDLE commissioner had to have an agent show him where the headlight switch was on the car.
    Why you mad meng? FDLE nor DIFS wanted you and ABT, "a alcoholic and cigarette LE agency" took you and made you a major. Get your head out your chief's butthole you done cleaned it up.

Unregistered
    First and foremost, you nor ABT are real LEO. Come apply at DIFS. We are an actual LE agency that investigates white collar crimes and the experience will allow you to work for a private insurance company, not unlike the hater here to thinks he's a real cop investigating cigarettes and alcoholic misdemeanors that nobody has ever heard ofz
    Oh for the love of BBQ! No one here wants to be the "real LEO" as you say. Been there done that have the scars. Before I go back to the pool (wifi is weak out there) you need to know DIFS is far removed for law enforcement as well. Real cops? Nope not today or ever.

Unregistered
    I’m not dying ABT is the real police but we are in the field doing much more LEO work than DIFS ever has

Unregistered
    I’m not dying ABT is the real police but we are in the field doing much more LEO work than DIFS ever has
    This is actually fairly accurate.

Unregistered

Lying not dying

You are NOT real police. Just because you go out more doesn't make you more police than DIFS or any other agency. I said it before and will say it again since you are in denial, ABT only arrests for petty misdemeanors involving alcohol and cigarettes that nobody cares about. DIFS makes white collar felony arrests and don't waste their time with misdemeanors. FHP is much more real police than you are loser.

Unregistered
    This is actually fairly accurate.
    ^^^replied to own comment^^^

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast