Labor Day
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Labor Day

Unregistered

Labor Day

Thanks secretary for the wonderful email about enjoying and spending the three day weekend with family. Are you aware you have over 100 employees working 4-12 all weekend and 5 days a week who rarely see their kids anymore and not even mention of us.

Thanks hopefully you follow Lawson out the door.

Unregistered
    You should have gone to college so you could get a better job. Screw you and your kids nobody is asking you to stick around.

Unregistered
    do you want to go right back to wearing uniforms I will make it happen be thankful you even have jobs

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks secretary for the wonderful email about enjoying and spending the three day weekend with family. Are you aware you have over 100 employees working 4-12 all weekend and 5 days a week who rarely see their kids anymore and not even mention of us.

Listen you gladly take the high risk pension for a low risk job. Get over it man up or get out.

Unregistered

You are such a complete pu**y! I'm speechless. Suck it the heck up and DO YOUR JOB!

Unregistered

I suspect you came here expecting to work 8-5 Monday-Friday, holidays off. You probably left a uniformed LE job because you worked too many nights, weekends and holidays. ABT seemed the the answer. The spouse was happy, the kids too. The reality is the very conditions that law enforcement officers deal with as part of their job are now part of your job. Pandemic or not, your job has changed. It will never be what it was and there is nothing you can do but accept the change or move on.
    FDLE, DFS, DIF are all doing nothing. Try them first.

Unregistered
    I suspect you came here expecting to work 8-5 Monday-Friday, holidays off. You probably left a uniformed LE job because you worked too many nights, weekends and holidays. ABT seemed the the answer. The spouse was happy, the kids too. The reality is the very conditions that law enforcement officers deal with as part of their job are now part of your job. Pandemic or not, your job has changed. It will never be what it was and there is nothing you can do but accept the change or move on.
    FDLE, DFS, DIF are all doing nothing. Try them first.
    Why don’t you ask their chief how many nights he’s worked over the last twenty years. Ask to see his diploma too.

Retired and loving life

Unregistered
    Why don’t you ask their chief how many nights he’s worked over the last twenty years. Ask to see his diploma too.

Retired and loving life
    Oh stop it. He is doing just fine. The FHP Colonel isn't working nights and there is no reason to expect our chief to work nights either. I suspect the FDLE commissioner had to have an agent show him where the headlight switch was on the car.

Unregistered
    Oh stop it. He is doing just fine. The FHP Colonel isn't working nights and there is no reason to expect our chief to work nights either. I suspect the FDLE commissioner had to have an agent show him where the headlight switch was on the car.
    Listen Corkie I know you’re a little slow but both of those men are college educated and worked their way up the ranks. Your chief did neither so quit lying about his resume to the masses. Next!

Retired and loving life

Unregistered
    Listen Corkie I know you’re a little slow but both of those men are college educated and worked their way up the ranks. Your chief did neither so quit lying about his resume to the masses. Next!

Retired and loving life
    So what you are saying is if you are college educated you don't have to work nights? We have a major and a few captains that worked up through the ranks and are college educated. Should they work nights? An agents job is to do what they can in support of the agency mission. Retired and loving life is your tag line. Yet you are here telling us how to live ours.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast