PROBLUEFALCON (Pro-Phoenix)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PROBLUEFALCON (Pro-Phoenix)

If anyone was thinking about working at this agency I would really research the CAD software they use.

I have heard so many horror stories about this system from current officers at this agency.

The software is called Prophoenix and from what I’ve heard it’s a nightmare. Are there any officers on this thread who can add to why it is so bad ?

Curious to see the opinion of officers who actually use it daily.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Can you be more specific about the issues with ProPhoenix at NPPD?

Unregistered
    I doubt anyone is going to say anything. We were asked for feedback on this program and then immediately chastised for giving feedback. We were told this program is a Lamborghini compared to a Volkswagen. The program is the worst cad system on the planet but we saved a couple bucks, which is all the Pd is worried about these days, with the exception of the all Tahoe brigade of admin. Don’t speak bad about profalcon or else. Wonder what program lee county uses.

Unregistered
    Lee County uses Spillman and hates it

Unregistered
    We are the first agency in the state! We are a leader! Lol
    This sytem is aweful and those involved in bring it to nppd should be fired. What a waste of time, money, and resources.

Unregistered
    Love when people cry about the CAD system.. It's new, get over it. It differs from what your used to so you raise hell about it.. you guys act like the call volume is insane and you are hindered by the whole three reports a week you have to do..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Love when people cry about the CAD system.. It's new, get over it. It differs from what your used to so you raise hell about it.. you guys act like the call volume is insane and you are hindered by the whole three reports a week you have to do..
    Exactly. What a very busy force with an overinflated budget.

Unregistered

This comment sounds like it’s from someone who doesn’t have to use it on a regular basis. By no means is it a terrible system and does have the potential to be a good system, WHEN IT ACTUALLY WORKS. I would say 70% of the users have to restart their CAD four to five times a shift because it’s shit.

Unregistered
    This comment sounds like it’s from someone who doesn’t have to use it on a regular basis. By no means is it a terrible system and does have the potential to be a good system, WHEN IT ACTUALLY WORKS. I would say 70% of the users have to restart their CAD four to five times a shift because it’s shit.
    I use it everyday. I guess its different for everyone..

Unregistered
    You must be in admin and not have to use the wda. RMS is the only part that works decently.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast