New hours 4-12
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New hours 4-12

Unregistered

New hours 4-12

Thank you to everyone who was working 5-1 that complained about some districts staying on 2-10, you got your wish now we’re all 4-12. Thanks, and my family thanks you too.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you to everyone who was working 5-1 that complained about some districts staying on 2-10, you got your wish now we’re all 4-12. Thanks, and my family thanks you too.
    Cannot believe you idiots are complaining about your hours. We should be very thankful we even have a job!! At least for now until the master plan is enacted!!

Unregistered
    I voted for 6-6!

Unregistered
    sherriff tardman the peepls sherriff

Unregistered
    When are they issuing the weapon mounted stream lights and holsters?

Unregistered
    When are they issuing the weapon mounted stream lights and holsters?
    You will be turning in your new G19 long before you are issued a WML. In the interim there is nothing to stop you from buying your own.

Unregistered
    You have to hand it to NW precinct. No uniform and home by 1000 since this started. Don't be jelly (jealous)

Unregistered
    STFU you whiny little b*tch! Be glad you have a job you f'n crybaby!

Unregistered
    Next will be the days we work. Most offices are full staff Sunday through Wednesday. With only one squad out Thurs through Saturday. It should be the other way around. If we are going to do this, then do it right!

Unregistered
    Agents are a thing of the past. Get over it ABT does not need sworn agents. We all will be ISII's before the holidays.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast