New hours 4-12 - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: New hours 4-12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LMAO!! Heck, nobody at this circus minds there own business.
    I've heard more trash talking from agents here than my retired Agency. No wonder why I was told not to come here.

Unregistered
    I've heard more trash talking from agents here than my retired Agency. No wonder why I was told not to come here.
    And yet, here you are. Perusing the pages and dreaming of what might have been. Trash talk is a stress reliever. Everyone here knows this is a great job and the only investigative job in the state that actually has a record of accountability and accomplishment during this pandemic.

Unregistered
    And yet, here you are. Perusing the pages and dreaming of what might have been. Trash talk is a stress reliever. Everyone here knows this is a great job and the only investigative job in the state that actually has a record of accountability and accomplishment during this pandemic.

Alsos the disgruntle former abt peoples be come onto here and make troubles for us still in the game.

Unregistered
    Alsos the disgruntle former abt peoples be come onto here and make troubles for us still in the game.
    Don’t hate the player, hate the game!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789