Weaponzied Police Department

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Weaponzied Police Department

Hey R. Rivera,
    I know you went after my wife you sick F$%KING POS.

I know you sent a package to the feds trying to have me fired. Can you explain what part of your duties that was?

How did you allow yourself to be a tool used by Gretsas? You didn't illegally give Gretsas any CJIS info did you? Hope that doesn't come back to bite you in the a$$. LMFAO

Do you even know what the First Amendment is?

Also your investigative powers suck ballsacks, good thing that you kiss Rolle's a$$ enough to keep your value to him.

I bet you couldn't even read the abstract of one of my papers, you F$%ING inbred retarded troglodyte.

Hey when you want to look at policy violations have you ever looked in the mirror? Do you even know what nepotism is?

Have fun buddy you have made/will be making a lot of new friends with your actions against many innocent victims.

May God have mercy on your soul, because I doubt your many victims will.

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    Someone’s butthurt 💥

Unregistered
    Prep H will help that

Unregistered
    Ohhhh he’s going off the deep end 🤪

Unregistered
    Y'all losers can talk all the shyte you want.

What you cannot do is come up for a reasonable justification as to why R. Rivera had given CJIS info to George Gretsas. This includes DAVID, NCIC, FCIC, GCIC and others.

Well you will try and you will fail. LMMFAO

So get to splaining biatches.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...AVID-FCIC.html

Unregistered

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Y'all losers can talk all the shyte you want.

What you cannot do is come up for a reasonable justification as to why R. Rivera had given CJIS info to George Gretsas. This includes DAVID, NCIC, FCIC, GCIC and others.

Well you will try and you will fail. LMMFAO

So get to splaining biatches.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...AVID-FCIC.html
    Isn't it illegal to release some of the DAVID stuff in the above link?

Unregistered
    Someone’s butthurt 💥
    You mean like the dozen or so victims of Rivera.

Yeah I bet they are butthurt and will be suing Mr. shyte for brains.

So if HPD loses it's CJIS clearance and privileges due to a pattern of repeated abuse, does that mean that we then get MDPD to take over?

Asking for a friend.

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    Funny no real shyte talkers for the last few days, after the last radio silence when Kennedy was exposed.

Better go spend a few dozen hours dissecting TH post to get the intel losers. LOL

Oh what's the name of those law enforcement agencies looking into this again...........

Yeah keep talking shyte, makes for a really great discovery process when the subpoena gets filed.

Unregistered
    Funny no real shyte talkers for the last few days, after the last radio silence when Kennedy was exposed.

Better go spend a few dozen hours dissecting TH post to get the intel losers. LOL

Oh what's the name of those law enforcement agencies looking into this again...........

Yeah keep talking shyte, makes for a really great discovery process when the subpoena gets filed.
    Oh did I say subpoena? Please forgive me, I meant subpoenas. My bad. Not an English major.

Unregistered
    What's up Dejohn? You don't got nothing else to say? So when we get the subpoena is it going to lead back to your computer?

Funny how you shut up when you realized I got the goods, but we all knew you were a PU$$Y anyway so there's that.

Do you think any adult will ever realize the felonies you have committed, or will they listen to me? I do have vido of you lying about it though.

What a loser, hope you're sleeping well these days.

Tell your son hi, as he is back with you violating state law and city ordinance through the nepotism policy.

You still want to make claims about that supposed change in law and/or policy?

Didn't think so. LMFAO

Tick Tock, Tick Tock Biatch.