Please help. Missing girl.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Please help. Missing girl.

I am helping Paul Dumolo the father of Lauren Dumolo in Cape Coral who has been missing for 75 days. The Cape Police dropped the ball by making a clerical error when she was reported missing. Due to the error, nobody was assigned to the case for four days. Detective Nick Jones is honestly doing nothing. He has sent the family to check out the Edison Mall and Lania Kia because he supposedly got a tip. Of course she wasn't their. Shouldn't a LEO check those spots if a tip came in and not the family? There has been several issues with CCPD unfortunately. Now I hoping one of you great officers may be able to help..

How can someone get this case moves to Lee County Sheriff's office. I know your Fort Myers PD, but I thought one of you officers may know. I believe they have more resources and better detectives. Any help would be appreciated.

Scott
    239-201-8518

Unregistered
    Mr. Dumolo,

We pray for your daughters safer return.

Unregistered

Ty

Paul says TY. I'm helping him.

Scott

Unregistered
    It is all about where she sent missing from. If she went missing from the Cape then it is their case. You can try with FDLE to see if they can assist. Most logical suspect is her boyfriend

Unregistered

Thanks

I will try FDLE. THANK YOU. Yes, that is my personal opinion also. But since boyfriend passed a polygraph, which I don't find reliable it's like they don't want to pursue him

Unregistered
    Passing a polygraph isn't that hard if you read the right book and practice.

Unregistered
    No one cares about a white girl going missing!!!

Black lives matter

Unregistered

Moron

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Black lives matter
    Your an idiot coon. Go back to Dumbar and eat more drugs

Unregistered

Black lives matter
    I can only hope your not a cop.

Unregistered
    Your an idiot coon. Go back to Dumbar and eat more drugs
    Dont worry swamp guinea...go back and bang your mom and pappy..then again your parents are the ones in Dunbar buying all the drugs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast