Synapse? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Synapse?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've been doing some research lately. It regards social media and mean spirited posts. Researchers say that when someone posts a negative comment, it releases dopamine into the reward and pleasure centers of the brain. A full on synapse of the system. This is how the suspects we deal with daily function and what makes the standard junkie tick. I ask you to stop and ask yourself if you are posting negative stuff for a specific purpose, or are you a junkie trying to complete that synapse and get a fix? Can you quit whenever you want or are you hard addicted to negative comments? Or, is there just that much hate in your heart? The negativity loop has to close yall! There has been enough from on high and we need to elevate beyond such petty stuff.
    People losing their careers or reputations is not "petty stuff".

Unregistered
    People losing their careers or reputations is not "petty stuff".
    Well, I would extend to you to name one who had not broken policy. Who didn't have it coming? Where is the over reach? No, I'm not EH, or MY or them. Name me one please. If someone screws up then they have to come to terms with it.

Unregistered
    Well, I would extend to you to name one who had not broken policy. Who didn't have it coming? Where is the over reach? No, I'm not EH, or MY or them. Name me one please. If someone screws up then they have to come to terms with it.
    The problem with your post is that once you name someone, others get on here and trash that person. This agency has 4 times the state average for turnovers. That has to say something. Let’s not forget about progressive discipline. Some have been terminated in bad standing without ever having a letter of counseling or reprimand. Others can practically get away with anything. There’s no consistency. Some have won their jobs back during arbitration and the sheriff or chief has refused to bring them back anyways.

Unregistered
    When we lost Civil Service we lost a lot, They would spank Morgan And Haines badly.

Unregistered
    There are several. As soon as we make them you call them names and say they had it coming because of blah blah blah so no doubt your admin. Go back to your hole little eric and take mindyme and your posse with you.

Unregistered
    RR,MG and MJ have always been squared away SA and FF should be fired and prosecuted.
    Thanks for the laugh today. Rr is a crude arrogant lyin mofo. Mj isnnt crude but still arrogant lying mofo and mg is a really really fat lyin mofo.

Unregistered
    Everyone who has been placed under one of your rigged IA's. Everyone who is a victim of your measuring contest with the PBA. Everyone who didn't even get a chance to be interviewed or have witnesses interviewed in their IA. So pretty much everyone who has been through an IA under this crooked administration where one man Eric Haines decides their fate. Criminals get more of a fair shake than a Deputy under IA here. You say name one. I could probably name several just because you or the admin say they broke policy without giving them opportunity to defend themselves or give their side of the story doesn't mean they broke policy. And many didn't have it coming. They just had no chance because Eric and his corrupt IA already knew what they wanted the outcome to be. The worst part is all the people who have lost their jobs or unjustly punished during the duration of a Haines run IA unit have not done a smidgen of the policy violations and law violations Haines has done and the sickening thing is he's still employed. You plot and scheme to take down someone who had made a complaint against you in a text with the person you put in place to work your complaint. You text with state attorney and it all sounds shady and try to undermine the next sheriff. Why would he need to worry about making a power play on you he is #2 you were #3 and he's your next boss. The short is nobody deservers it if they were "investigated" by you or IA while it was being run by you EH.

Unregistered
    There are several. As soon as we make them you call them names and say they had it coming because of blah blah blah so no doubt your admin. Go back to your hole little eric and take mindyme and your posse with you.
    So. What I thought. You can't cite on single example of actual wrong doing by "the admin" when it comes to discipline. Thank you for confirming it.

Unregistered
    So. What I thought. You can't cite on single example of actual wrong doing by "the admin" when it comes to discipline. Thank you for confirming it.
    I can cite several. Everyone who has been placed under one of your rigged IA's where you are the judge jury and executioner. Everyone who has had their rights violated by you and your hand picked IA investigators who don't have any morals to stand up to you and say it's wrong. Everyone who is a victim of your pissing match with the PBA attorneys because you can't admit your wrong so the deputy has to pay the price without an honest investigation. Everyone who has won in an arbitration that you all don't abide by the rulings. You out of everyone are the biggest example of someone who should be investigated. You violate every policy and laws you can to get some. Your an evil person.
    By the looks of all your text coming out you are always plotting against someone. Chip should can you for the last ones I saw. You sir are the dirtiest crook of all. And those examples of people you asked for wouldn't be in the predicaments they are in if they weren't investigated by your rigged IA'S and were provided the opportunity to choose their own investigator and bribe them like you did with Mindy. Not my opinion just following the facts that sure what it appears in your text together.

Unregistered

Arrow

Ok AH you dont need to suck up on here too. Come up for air. Like others said we don’t bother because you then attack anyone who names a name but like the above poster says anyone under any IA in thus admin where Eric has his had in or forte or Mindyme or Allday and whoever else did what Eric demanded instead of actually conducting a real IA. You say there were policy violations and you violate their rights because eric can’t handle the truth that he might be wrong. Just like you on here sayin dont be negative and Forgive people. Why not start at the top and instead of orchestrating the ruining if Careers try being a man and tell Eric he’s wrong instead of just making dinner plans.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast