Synapse?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Synapse?

Unregistered

Synapse?

I've been doing some research lately. It regards social media and mean spirited posts. Researchers say that when someone posts a negative comment, it releases dopamine into the reward and pleasure centers of the brain. A full on synapse of the system. This is how the suspects we deal with daily function and what makes the standard junkie tick. I ask you to stop and ask yourself if you are posting negative stuff for a specific purpose, or are you a junkie trying to complete that synapse and get a fix? Can you quit whenever you want or are you hard addicted to negative comments? Or, is there just that much hate in your heart? The negativity loop has to close yall! There has been enough from on high and we need to elevate beyond such petty stuff.

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've been doing some research lately. It regards social media and mean spirited posts. Researchers say that when someone posts a negative comment, it releases dopamine into the reward and pleasure centers of the brain. A full on synapse of the system. This is how the suspects we deal with daily function and what makes the standard junkie tick. I ask you to stop and ask yourself if you are posting negative stuff for a specific purpose, or are you a junkie trying to complete that synapse and get a fix? Can you quit whenever you want or are you hard addicted to negative comments? Or, is there just that much hate in your heart? The negativity loop has to close yall! There has been enough from on high and we need to elevate beyond such petty stuff.
    Oh poor little Eric and mindyme are your feelings hurt?

Unregistered
    Oh poor little Eric and mindyme are your feelings hurt?
    Yall are obsessed with EH and MY. Every single thread involves how much you think they suck. There could be a thread on here about the earths gravitational spin, and yall could find a way to turn that into EH and MY suck.

Unregistered
    Yall are obsessed with EH and MY. Every single thread involves how much you think they suck. There could be a thread on here about the earths gravitational spin, and yall could find a way to turn that into EH and MY suck.
    Ok how bout dis. Thelbert you suck. Fatty frank you suck. Gilmore Hobbs Janes Ingram you suck. Ross Jackson you suck. And mostly Haines and a Mindyme you really really really really SucK.

Unregistered
    Don’t post on law enforcement blog for ECSO. The main threat to our agency is a few people. You want to discuss psycho babble go to a blog that people aren’t attempting to survive their career being ruined you idiot freak. Now I feel better

Unregistered
    Is it at all possible that the tread and question was started by someone who was scared of the higher ups? Started by someone who has been burned at some point by the admin and their system? Maybe it is someone with forgiveness in their heart? After there is that baseline forgivness, the fear goes away and the powers that be have nothing else on you. Im not saying anyone should be thrilled about their actions, but we need to forgive and show how to stop hating. Its a possibility anyhow.

Unregistered
    RR,MG and MJ have always been squared away SA and FF should be fired and prosecuted.

Unregistered
    I think the negative post are a trait of this younger generation. Offended by everything and complaining about everything.

Unregistered
    RR,MG and MJ have always been squared away SA and FF should be fired and prosecuted.
    What has that got to do with the price of tea in China??? You could literally go to any other thread here and find that they have been devoted to slamming the same people over and over, and over. Get your dopamine rush there did ya?

Unregistered
    I think the negative post are a trait of this younger generation. Offended by everything and complaining about everything.
    I think it has to do with how out of hand the corruption has got in this agency. I think it has to do with Eric Haines wanting to prove a point that he thinks he's smarter than everyone else and mostly the PBA. ( He's not by the way) I think it is the admin members who will blindly follow him without question knowing they are doing wrong. I have noticed something now that a couple of the trouble makers have demoted its gotten a lot quieter on here and more pleasant to be at work. probably not for the north end shift that got stuck with the big fat LT who comes to work everyday smelling like hooked sweat and shame.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast