Hybrid!!!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hybrid!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    White? Last I saw captains and above all had nice jet black ones
    One of East Command Staff just got a marked Hybrid SUV so odds are patrol will get the shaft.

Unregistered
    One of East Command Staff just got a marked Hybrid SUV so odds are patrol will get the shaft.
    maybe you should focus less on what vehicle you get and more on doing your job and doing it well snowflake

Unregistered

Says Command Stiff

that pouts if he or she does get a new vehicle as a reward for brow beating poor deputies into a donation so they get the credit for keeping their people in line.

Forget where you came from scumbag?

We didn’t!

Unregistered
    Perks of busting your ass and making rank. It would look real professional to have admin driving around it beaters. Get over it and be lucky you don’t have pool cars.

Unregistered

You mean

kissing ass and buying rank.

Patrol should get all new equipment and command hood used to show solidarity with the troops rather than elite “ hooray for me the hell with you”

Cold blooded command staffers all.

Unregistered

Patrol should get all new equipment and command hood used to show solidarity with the troops rather than elite “ hooray for me the hell with you”

You must not know everyone in command staff. There are some good people who are at the command staff level.

Unregistered

And if they chose not to get new cars this year and waited until next year you would ***** next year that they got new cars. There are some who will complain no matter what you do!

Unregistered
    Command Staff should get new cars every year and the old cars passed down to the lower rank. Perks for the leaders!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123