Kevin K hurry up and retire
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Kevin K hurry up and retire

Heads up, get yours and get out Kevin. Just leaked out of hallway they are calling you down for Administrative Leave.

Unregistered
    It’s about time!!!!

Unregistered
    Here comes the boom. Finally get rid of this disrespectful loud mouth.

Unregistered

Fake News!

So reposting articles and speaking the truth makes you think someone can be fired! This is the mentality of the mentally ill! First amendment still stands in America! Nothing that was posted was not factual? Not truthful? Not part of the news? No rumors or lies posted so keep stirring the pot Or no need to be opening that can of worms!

Unregistered
    Oh the can is open, it’s fishing time boy.

Unregistered

Idiots

you guys are idiots!! KK was one of the best supervisors I ever had. Always had our backs and actually knew what he was doing. Its no secret KK was railroaded and a big reason why moral is so low. A set up is a set up is a set up!!

Unregistered
    He will give you a reason, then fire him.

Unregistered
    Walk a mile in his shoes before yee judge anyone........remember this rule.. No one likes to be judged, right?

Unregistered
    I am not going to be there anymore for u I am done you always make me out to be the bad guy

Unregistered

Funny

You all are funny and stupid all at the same time. It is definately obvious you people don't know KK at all and talking mad shizzz. You aren't ever gonna find a nicer and definately a better supervisor the him. He was and still is a cops cop and always treated his people including me top notch. One of the smartest guys I've worked for also. Knows the sheriffs office top to bottom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast