DB - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DB

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trash most of them, the place has been plagued by shit birds throughout its history and there are still a handful of cops there who Are terrible people and certainly don’t deserve to wear a badge. If you kizz azz you get ahead, stand up to tyranny and unfair treatment of good cops and you’re considered a rebel or trouble maker. That’s the North Bay Village police bosses these days. The city manager allows it and is by far the worse employee there. He has driven the city into the sewers and will probably be terminated after the new commission is in place.
    We need to be better. Most of Those m0r0ns have been gone for a long time. We only have ourselves to blame for backing the wrong people. We took advantage of a good thing. We file numerous W/C claims. We hang out and hide around town. Supervisors tell us to go and do our job but we don’t. We don’t listen and think we got it all figured out. So in the end it’s really us that’s the problem.

Unregistered
    Hey I’m one of those guys you mentioned up there. Nice to see that after 15+ years of being gone I can still live rent free in the minds of people I don’t know anymore. Since I’m already here I’ll chime in, get help you need it and take responsibility for your own actions. If your Dept. is a shatehole look around you, you’re to blame, no one else. Especially not some former employee from 15+ years Ago. When I was there we managed to get along with each other and we’re much happier with a lot less. NBVPD was and still is a great place to work. If you’re not happy take a good look in the mirror you’re the one to blame, do yourself a favor find another job before it’s too late.

Unregistered

Halfcred

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We need to be better. Most of Those m0r0ns have been gone for a long time. We only have ourselves to blame for backing the wrong people. We took advantage of a good thing. We file numerous W/C claims. We hang out and hide around town. Supervisors tell us to go and do our job but we don’t. We don’t listen and think we got it all figured out. So in the end it’s really us that’s the problem.
    Truly cursed with having unqualified supervision at the top, how do you expect them to do their jobs properly when the superiors show up to work when they want and do whatever they please all day... Some of the guys still wave at people and interact in a cordial manner and that’s appropriated by the residents. You lead from the top and the troops will respect your office, even if they believe you’re trash.

Unregistered

Defund

Defund this turd of a police department and get Miami-Dade or the Beach in here for millions in savings a year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12