DB
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DB

Unregistered

DB

So who is going to DB? Because you don’t need another detective in there, just McCreeeepy actually do something instead of doing absolutely NOTHING! But when your drinking buddies with the Chief I guess you get a pass. Good thing McStupid has 33 photos of a certain 01s side meat!

Unregistered

Bye Bye Stroke Boy

Next in Line is chevy or Benitez for DB. Could be one of the new girls. They both seem to be following in Amy’s foot steppe with injuries. One of them just can’t stay out of Brian’s office. The other thinks she’s entitled. They’ll learn. Best is to not replace stroke boy and keep DB doing DB stuff not working as the Sissy and Doug task force.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Next in Line is chevy or Benitez for DB. Could be one of the new girls. They both seem to be following in Amy’s foot steppe with injuries. One of them just can’t stay out of Brian’s office. The other thinks she’s entitled. They’ll learn. Best is to not replace stroke boy and keep DB doing DB stuff not working as the Sissy and Doug task force.
    Seems like you're following Amy's footsteps yourself, did you injure your brain, it's not functioning properly? Maybe that's why you're not offered DB. But you just can't fix stupid.

Unregistered
    Dear J Girl. I really hope you’re not responding to these threads. Stay out of Brian’s office and do your job. You’re a sweet person. You’ll get roped into some real stupid shit like the well documented argument with Chevy. He belittled you and told everyone!!! Stay away from the super cops they’re fakes. Be nice and don’t take sides. The community comes first. Watch your back because no one else will. Brian likes to call Jr officers into his office and question them about supervisors and other cops. Stay away. It’s a trap. Soon it’ll all be good. But that short little entitlement Doral girl. Luggage!!!

Unregistered

Brian

Brian is a POS, always calling officers in and asking, “Are they talking about me?”. What a slob. Got love this place. I waltz in only take my calls and go home at the end of the year with another 110,000.00 in my pocket. We love the commission, thank you. As for the residents that don’t agree with our pay. Go to the academy and be a cop! We deserve everything we get and more!

Unregistered

FOP Parade

Only need one person in Athens Detective Bureau just make the Lt help out and bring Ceasar back to the road since he does nothing and only shows up to grand stand and eat for free for the FOP meetings. Way to kill our lodge, we are smaller then we were 10 years ago. What’s the deal with you kicking out all retired police officers from our lodge? Don’t we look stupid? What ever it’s almost payday it’s all I look forward to anymore.

Unregistered

Past moles

Only need one person in Athens Detective Bureau just make the Lt help out and bring Ceasar back to the road since he does nothing and only shows up to grand stand and eat for free for the FOP meetings. Way to kill our lodge, we are smaller then we were 10 years ago. What’s the deal with you kicking out all retired police officers from our lodge? Don’t we look stupid? What ever it’s almost payday it’s all I look forward to anymore.
    We kicked you retired moles outta the FOP because we got Noriega now turd buckets. Let’s see who we lost, Mark W/Documented rat, Kevin the bridge beater, John Mexican hater C. Just to mention some former stars... What a bunch of jokers. Trust me when I tell you looosers that we are still celebrating your exits. It’s Christmas morning everyday in this biatch without you degenaratz. I bet most of you are broke already.

Unregistered

Dixie girl

We kicked you retired moles outta the FOP because we got Noriega now turd buckets. Let’s see who we lost, Mark W/Documented rat, Kevin the bridge beater, John Mexican hater C. Just to mention some former stars... What a bunch of jokers. Trust me when I tell you looosers that we are still celebrating your exits. It’s Christmas morning everyday in this biatch without you degenaratz. I bet most of you are broke already.
    You’re not wrong, we lost all kinds of talents €’tgkf!’%*€=\. NOTTTTT!! LOL

Unregistered

Ya good bye

Word on the street Mark will be dead soon, Kevin is on government assistance and broke, Gam has disappeared somewhere in Florida, John C, was kicked out of DEA, Billy P escaped Florida all together, Al big pipes grande was decertified, Abee baby abrahamson well we know he got fired, Paul Genitila escaped to I think Georgia, Fat Frank had to run away because he only slept on duty. We don’t miss any of you pieces of crap. Not a one of you meant anything here, FOP or PBA it don’t matter, gone is gone. You were and no your not.

Unregistered

Trash

Word on the street Mark will be dead soon, Kevin is on government assistance and broke, Gam has disappeared somewhere in Florida, John C, was kicked out of DEA, Billy P escaped Florida all together, Al big pipes grande was decertified, Abee baby abrahamson well we know he got fired, Paul Genitila escaped to I think Georgia, Fat Frank had to run away because he only slept on duty. We don’t miss any of you pieces of crap. Not a one of you meant anything here, FOP or PBA it don’t matter, gone is gone. You were and no your not.
    Trash most of them, the place has been plagued by shit birds throughout its history and there are still a handful of cops there who Are terrible people and certainly don’t deserve to wear a badge. If you kizz azz you get ahead, stand up to tyranny and unfair treatment of good cops and you’re considered a rebel or trouble maker. That’s the North Bay Village police bosses these days. The city manager allows it and is by far the worse employee there. He has driven the city into the sewers and will probably be terminated after the new commission is in place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast